500 point mini-battle - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

500 point mini-battle

So me and a few buddies are doing mini-battles that compare to an article which I can't find anymore on the GW website. It's also based off the "Tale of Four Gamers" article if anyone is following that in White Dwarf. We have a small board with several markers that represent capitals and base camps all our forces have set up. We use a larger board to battle and this represents our armies invading territories and what not. Going off topic here, sorry :mellow: Anywho, we all start off with 500 points and these numbers grow/decline depending on the outcome of our battles. So to start off I think I will be using:

-5 man Tac squad

-5 man Tac squad

-Dreadnought

-Command squad

I haven't nailed down points costs yet as I am wondering if I should either kit out my sargeants or save those points for a tooled Comm squad. The Dread must stay as the Campaign fluff say my forces have crash landed with minimal support. I rolled "Heavy Support" drop on an option dice so the big guy is here until he gets nailed (He maybe be a godsend or a burden, I hope the former). I'm facing 2 Guard and a Tau force. Alliance battles are avalible but we get half points for them, it's just for slowing a guy down later on who already has a large contingent and the lesser players don't so they have the option of banding together. So any thoughts on helping a fellow Brother claim the planet? ^_^

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    129 (x8)

You should post this in the space marine army list forum instead. Check out the forum-specific rules in the sticky furthest up before posting too.
    Warhammer Fantasy: Warriors of Chaos, High Elves
    Warhammer 40k: Eldar, Space Marines, Orks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor
    You should post this in the space marine army list forum instead. Check out the forum-specific rules in the sticky furthest up before posting too.
    Ah, my bad. Thought it could have been general material....

+ Reply to Thread