Death company contents?!?! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member blood_angelmarine's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Death company contents?!?!

Hey. I just bought a brand new death company like....5 minutes ago and I opened it up and to my supprise, I only jhave enough weapon sets to complete 2 guys :mad: . Can someone please tell me if this is the case that you're only supplied with enough weapon kits to complete 2 guys? There are 5 guys in the box and only 2 weapon sets. Please someone tell me what I'm supposed to get .

W-1 L-0 D-0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if there are only enough to make 2, that you got a faulty kit, and you need to call\e-mail GW to send you the missing parts. BUT, I would advise you to make sure that you only got enough for two, becuase GW do not like cheaters.
    "There are only two infinate things in the world, the Universe and Humen Stupidity, and i'm not sure about the Universe"- Albert Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not cheating :mad: . I allready called the place where I purchased it and they said to bring it in tommorow and they'll look at it and order me another one. I just have to say that this isn't the first time GW has screwed me over. I bought an Obliterator for my friends B-day and it was missing a head, and then my assault sqaud I purchased had defective jump packs. For stuff thats made in America, they sure don't care alot about product quality. Here I am paying $34 for 5 figures that are almost the same size as my thumb and they can't even give me the correct number of weapons. I wish Gw would be more carefull about their product quality. I love their products but its frustrating when you buy a piece but have to wait for extra pieces to come when they should have been in the box in the first place.

W-1 L-0 D-0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel ya. I got the store that supplies me to buy them from a place other than gw. They are gw parts and stuff its just that its a company that buys them from gw then sells them to other stores. I havent had a single missing deal expet when i dropped a de-sprued box of marines and lost most of the peices exept enough to make 2 full guys. For my dc i buy a normal assault squad use them. They're cheaper and the only real difference is that the DC version dont have jump packs and they have raised ex's
    [W-L-D]
    Blood Angels 2nd company 5-2-3

"The voices in my head arnt real..." "But they have some good ideas!"
    (click it)
    go to Ex Libris Mortis for blood angels tactica.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The boxed Death Company marines are metal figures(That look really awesome) that come with special metal shoulder pads which I think look really cool. It also comes with a Metal power weapon and supposedly 5 weapon sprews. I'd use a normal assault squad but the boxed DC models look really nice.

W-1 L-0 D-0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeez man i swear to god the exact same thing happened to me with the DC, and i mean exact! i havent done anything about it though and i dont plan to, because before i was missing a d-nought power claw and one of the guys who worked there gave me a dirty look so i dont think im gonna do anything and maybe look for some bits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lusipius
    Jeez man i swear to god the exact same thing happened to me with the DC, and i mean exact! i havent done anything about it though and i dont plan to, because before i was missing a d-nought power claw and one of the guys who worked there gave me a dirty look so i dont think im gonna do anything and maybe look for some bits.
    yikes sounds scary dont get shanked! :o
    [W-L-D]
    Blood Angels 2nd company 5-2-3

"The voices in my head arnt real..." "But they have some good ideas!"
    (click it)
    go to Ex Libris Mortis for blood angels tactica.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like christmas. Call GW and chances are they'll ship you another full box, direct. GW manufacturing has such craptastic QA, they're really good about replacing their mistakes (since they make so many of them). I just recently made a $1k order of marines, and about 1/3 of it was screwed up some way; I called GW and they didn't even make a fuss about it. Just tell them the info they ask, and they'll replace it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixDreamer
    . Call GW and chances are they'll ship you another full box, direct.
    But then how do they tell if your lieing?Im not saying you are blood_angelmarine im just interested to know.
    Cheers,
    Tycho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With the crappy QA on their merchandise (Quality Assurance), and the problems of having items manufactured in both the US and the UK, they assume you aren't lying. I recently bought 7 of the new tactical squad boxes, and 5 of them came with so much flash I would have had to resculpt everything myself once I removed the flash. It was bad, heads were just unfeatured lumps of plastic, legs were fused together, etc etc... I called and explained the problem, they sent out 5 new tactical squad boxes. A few months ago, I bought a Baal predator and the box came without sponson sprues in it. I called and they sent me out a new set of sponson sprues.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast