Unique Weapons for HQ? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unique Weapons for HQ?

Ok i was looking and looking at my HQ one very big game and i realised his weapon isnt very unique!! (its simply twin lightning claws) so ive jumped on the computer and i am asking you to choose a unique weapon for my HQ or atleast something different than just a normal sword, i was thinking of using the manreaper (typhus's scythe) just filing down all the nurgle stuff but what other not so common in a SM army are there?

Any help would be appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would go with the manreaper, as i myself is thinkin' of getting that one for my HQ,
    eventhough it's for my custom chappy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep, ive been looking for a scythe for ages, good idea, do you know if you can get it
    - typhus?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um yea you can from uk/us games workshop site just search for scythe in online store

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

If you want a unique HQ you could give him a bolt pistol and close combat weapon. That's just about unheard of on a HQ model! :lol:

I don't see very many power-axes in normal SM armies, but as I've considered doing the Executioners chapter, it would be fluffy. But now you can't steal my idea, cuz then it wouldn't be unique.

So how about a big power maul, or a ball-n-chain type of thing. I'm sure you could find something in a fantasy kit that would work fine (Goblin Fanatics come to mind). You could use it like a thunder hammer or like a regular power weapon.

That actually sounds pretty cool...
    4 bionic bitz for Og "Da Boss" Grotstompa
    40 grots stomped
    400 boyz killed in action
    4000 light years of "Ere we go, Ere we go, Ere we Go" without a break
    $40K spent on GW

I'm a SM commander with about 20 service studs in my head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A fun thing to do is to give them other army weapons, like to give a space marine HQ a eldar witchblade or something, its also easy to make unique armys by putting different heads on them, like putting warhammer heads on marines look weired but cool, for example i knew a guy who but bretonnion knight helmets on his space marines, for some reason it looked cool
    "In a large war, the tanks only battle the tanks, its up to the footsloggers to win the war" -me

With Oden On Our Side... The Doctor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

I did that with a few models. I put Ork Head/Legs/Arms on a Marine Torso. Ork Marines with Power Armor! I then used a combination of Ork and Marine weapons.
    Half Gods are worshiped with Wine and Flowers. Real Gods are worshiped in Blood.

Blood for the Blood God! Beer for the Bronze Keg!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

Salvage parts from other models. I gave my Commander a power halberd from a PAGK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x2)

My Chapter Mistress has twinned lightning claws but, to avoid all the other lightning claws out there, and to go with the bionics option I've given her (she's missing both of her hands), I used the claws from the Malcadon Spyrer from the Necromunda range. Simple and different, yet still what I wanted (lightning claws).

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzibar
    My Chapter Mistress has twinned lightning claws but, to avoid all the other lightning claws out there, and to go with the bionics option I've given her (she's missing both of her hands), I used the claws from the Malcadon Spyrer from the Necromunda range. Simple and different, yet still what I wanted (lightning claws).
    Chapter Mistress??

Got pics?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast