Seeking Anti-Bike Intel - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

Seeking Anti-Bike Intel

Oddly enough, the three Space Marine players at my game store do not use bikes. One has finally purchased some. Now I am in need of your favorite tricks / tactics to use against Bikes. I play Witch Hunters.

"The sword that takes life gives life."

-Japanese proverb.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Draw them out and blast with Excorsist? actually, I have never played against bikes so i dont know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, never exactly played aginst bikes, but ive used bikes in my chaos army. Theyre marines with 1 higher toughness and moves 12". Not to hard. I'm sure he's only using 3, correct? Just watch out for assault and you should be fine. Use excorcist, multimeltas, heavy bolters accordingly. Watch for grenades against vehicles. If they were chaos, watch out for demon bombing from bikes

They shouldnt be too bad. And I dont think you really have to change anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

build a mass squad of sisters like 15 to 20 strong with 2 storm bolters and veteran with storm bolter and shoot the crap out of them. If you get into combat just surround them slap them to death.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They die just the same as marines but you have less time to shoot at them.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

I play an all bike Space Marine army, so I'll give you a pointer for what scares the crap out of my army.

First off, use bait squads. If you are playing WH's, then you should probably have a couple of expendable IG squads or something else that you don't mind losing in small numbers. Put this squad ahead of your other troops and attempt to get him to assault that squad.

Make sure that you have no Veteran Sgts. or anything with good leadership near this squad, because you want them to break. This way he is stranded out in the open for all of your Melta Guns and Heavy Flamers.

+ Reply to Thread