Ok So Now The Xxxx Do I Do - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK so hear I am, standing on like about 40 unpainted SOB (half were a prize from painting Comp), not to mention a squad of Serephim, neatly (if I do say so mayself) converted using Swooping hawks wings, 10 painted SOB, a cannoness, again converted using eldar Sword and marine bolt pistol fitted with a bayonette and a scope and a forgeworld immolator as well as a priest delegation.

Witchhunters/hereticus is, according to Mel, going to appear in April, which leads me to..

AM I WASTING MY TIME?
    are the colour schemes gonna change?
    Am I painting models I wont use?
    Am I converting models I wont use?

Arrggghhh

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Are you wasting your time? YES OF COURSE SELL THEM TO ME! Nha just kiddin, no your not wasting your time.

are the colour schemes gonna change? NO 99.9% sure. But either way it dosen't matter I have an army of order of martyred lady that although i use the right colours (sort of) it's completely different. I think all the current color schemes are crap anyway, they do no justice to the sob, the sisters can look far better than they really are. Either way if you keep it slightly simular you can classify it as a 'new' or 'radicals' of that order or better yet create your own.

Am I painting models I wont use? According what you already have no. Everything should still be there. The only thing you should be weary of are the redemptionists where there are huge rumors going around that their going bye bye or going there own way.

Am I converting models I wont use? surley thats almost the same as above? well you'r gonna need some form of hq so there's your canonness coming in handy, seraphim yes they are definatly needed (nice conversion by the way), prisestly delagation well add them to a battle sisters squad and thats got its activation button ready, battle sisters well that one's obvious, and immolator yep thats fine too.

And for goodness sake slap yourself silly until you calm down

:w

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Hmm, OK well I think you answered a fair amount, Colour schemes are a relief, conversions is more a point of weapons and gucci new figs,

Anyway, found my older account (hence the change of name, serephim, or a cut down photo in may avatar
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the speech i heard the current models were not going anywhere they were just adding new ones.

as long as you dont convert a Sister with a missle launcher or Lascannon you should be alright.

Heck my sisters are all blood red and its my own division of Sisters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Actually the order of the bloody rose, is blood red...sorry to dissapoint you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Thankfully mine are, as per the Serephin on my Avatar - Ebon Chalice, dont tell me they are all black carrying coffee cups

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but mine are not the same as the Order of the Bloody rose I already check it out Mel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine are the Order of the Nonstop Party, a.k.a. the Sisters of Funk. I've been talking big about my army, but recent financial issues have forced a spend freeze. So my completed Sisters and Canoness, looking very funky, are just sitting in my army box. Pity. Still, when they're done, they're gonna be AWESOME!

EDIT: I finally got my hands on a plasma pistol for converting, but it's the wrong hand- the right one. Hmmm, funny. Anyway- the only Canoness for sale where I am has a combi-bolter (flamer) in one hand and what looks like a holy icon in the other. Is this legal, seeing as how she has a two-handed weapon in one hand? What do you all say?
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

411 (x8)

Since the Icon is not a weapon, it is entirely leagal, even if you replaced the icon with the plasma pistol it is still legal- you can take two one handed weapons or a one handed and a 2 handed, what you would not be able to do is fire the combiflamer and the plasma pistol in the same turn, nor would you be allowed to take it as 2 weapons to give yourself a second attack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm... I'm probably just going to chop & file off the combi-bolter and replace it with a plasma pistol, and make the holy icon a crozius arcanum-type power weapon. A ninety point Canoness with plas pistol, power weapon, Cloak of St. Aspira & Melta Bombs would do nicely till I get a Retributor or Dominion squad.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast