I Think I Got the Hang of These Ladies! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

I Think I Got the Hang of These Ladies!

My longest winning streak to date with the sisters: 3 wins!

Tonight I won a Solid Victory against a White Scars army (1,850 points). He was using his various landspeeders as support platforms for his two bike squads and bike-equipped Chaplain w/thunderhammer. I figured he would charge me with the bikes and he did: on the far side of a woods, and he didn't bring his landspeeders around where they could cover the bikes. He hit 3 Battle Sister squads of 10 each, and my Canonness with her Retinue. She had her blessed weapon, which my opponent expected, but he wasn't expecting the VSS of the Cewlestians to have an Evicserator. I lost the Canoness and her whole retinue, as well as one Sister squad, one of my Seraphim squads, and one of my 2 Exorcists. But I still had 200+ more points than he did at the end.

Have Faith! Oh, those lovely Faith points!

"The sword that takes life gives life."

-Japanese proverb.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

Well done, and good work. ^_^

For the Emperor!!
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x3)

She had her blessed weapon, which my opponent expected, but he wasn't expecting the VSS of the Cewlestians to have an Evicserator.
    And utterly brilliant kit out. Any sort of Sister Superior with an Eviscerator is brilliant - most people don't exspect it and they pack a fair punch! ^_^
    You cannot win, for to fight us is to give us power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good job, sounds like you have fun. you slapped those lousey marines to death. but in 1850 points didnt the marines have any tanks? if i was playing 1850 i will take a preditor anil, vindicator and whirl wind. with heaps of termies? maybe that was his mistake? not enought tanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by ReaverRider
    good job, sounds like you have fun. you slapped those lousey marines to death. but in 1850 points didnt the marines have any tanks? if i was playing 1850 i will take a preditor anil, vindicator and whirl wind. with heaps of termies? maybe that was his mistake? not enought tanks
    His heavy support were three landspeeders with assault cannons, if I recall correctly. He was White Scars. I think it had something to do with that. (My knowledge of armies other than Sisters/ Witch Hunters is fairly slim. Why bother with lesser militaries when you already play the best? )

Oh, by the way, on the last turn I had a 3 fig Battle Squad remnant with the VSS and a pair of melta gunners sitting in the woods. As his Chaplain tried to get back to the rest of his army, they took his last Wound.

Last edited by Montford981; September 4th, 2005 at 13:15.
    "The sword that takes life gives life."

-Japanese proverb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x3)

His heavy support were three landspeeders with assault cannons, if I recall correctly. He was White Scars. I think it had something to do with that. (My knowledge of armies other than Sisters/ Witch Hunters is fairly slim.
    White Scars' proper rules aren't legal anymore, and he was probably using the "Be As Swift As The Wind" Space Marine Trait (Bikers as Troops and Elites). He probably loaded up on Bikes with Troops and his 3 Fast Attack choices were his Land Speeders.
    You cannot win, for to fight us is to give us power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

Well done, Montford! Faith is Absolute!
    "Do you want your heretic rare, medium or well done, Lord Inquisitor?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Congrats. That's indeed the power of Faith.
    'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

+ Reply to Thread