Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
i jus started playin ultramarines (coz im new 2 40k i dun play that often)and i hav sum questions about Ultramarines Honour Guard
1. Do you need your opponenets consent 2 use them coz der not realli special characters
2. can they replace a terminator command squad. can a model in terminator lead them?
3. do u have to have an honour guard command squad to have honour guard in normal squads?
1. No, as per Lost Nemesis
2. No, except for Marneus Calgar as per his special rules. He is allowed to lead an Honour Guard even if he wears Terminator Armour.
3. I don't think so but I'm not 100% on it. The wording is a little iffy in my opinion.
3. is no.
btw please write better...
Von Romanoff :eek:
The Thousand Sons and The Ultramarines face eachother on opposite sides of a battlefield.
Bob: Move the troops into those strategic positions to face the chaos scum!
Magnus: *Eyes glow* You want to move the troops into the minefield.
Bob: *Turns to Sergeant* No, move them into the minefield instead.
Magnus: Heh.(\_/)Originally Posted by
SM Emperor's shadows: Undefeated 15-0-0(the last count as 2 ;) )
SM Lysander Bomb:Undefeated 2-0-0