Cheapest Way To Buy Stormtroopesr - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For my 1500 point army list, I have included a force of 20 stormtroopers w/ 2 meltaguns each. The regular storm troopers box is 35 bucks and so is the kasrkin box. Both includes the same # of models but the storm troopers box has a melta and a plasma gun. The kasrykin only has a flamer and a grenade launcher. A blister of kasrking assault weapons cost 8 bucks and it only contains one meltagun and a plasmagun. Same for the regular stormtroopers. So...

Box of kasrykin=$35
    2 Blisters of assault weapons=16
    so about $51 bucks for a squad of 10 stormtroopers w/ 2 meltagun and 2 plasmaguns leftover. Thats a lot of money for a squad thats less than 150 points.

If i get the regular stormtrooper..
    Box of stormtrooper=$35
    1 blister of assault weapons=8
    $43 bucks for the regular kind of stormtroopers since the regular box already includes a model w/ meltagun.

Any helps will be appreciated. Suggestions for what to buy, easy conversions....anything.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kasrkin, because they are so much better looking.
    There's an angel on my shoulder, in my hand a sword of gold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmm, for cheap Stormies i'd check out ebay and the like, you can sometimes find good ammounts of stormies for cheap there.

As for conversions, I converted the new Cadian Shock Troops into my storm troopers, They come 20 in a box for cheaper (I believe) then a box of Stormies.
    To convert them, add a bit of armour to bulk them out.

Its not much help I know but.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well...., You could just change one meltagun to a plasma gun in your list, only thing is it might screw up your points and plans. It would save you $8 tho with both sets. There ain't much you can do tho unless you decide to convert cadians...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can buy 20 shock troopers from ig they look like storm torrpers (a bit ) an they are much cheper

Closed Thread