discworld IG ? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: discworld IG ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

discworld IG ?

:cool: I was thinkinh of starting an IG army based on terry pratchetts discworld books: EG comanded by vines ( I would modifie the old cadian captain with the belly!) , make rincewind the sanction psyker, ect.

dose any one know if this has been done before?

Any one got any tips or advice on what models would make good discworld people?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Dawn Under Heaven Triumph Of Man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    -170 (x0)

Make sure you give Vimes the sort of legionaire skirt thing. I suggest modelling you work from the cover picture of Nightwatch, the one that takes off that renaisonce (sp) era painting.

Umm, get a fantasy elf model with a nice big hooded cloak, without armour and give him a crossbow, make sure you say it's like the one in half life 2. He would be a good vindicare assasin as lord Vetinari.

As the inquisitor you would have to have, I suggest either modelling Captain Swing from Night watch or The head inquisitor from Small Gods. I would prefer to do Swing, much darker fellow.

If you really wanted to fit more charaters in, I suggest making Captain Carrot a Commissar to go With Vimes and have Sergeant Angua in wolf form to Represent a hunting beast thing from chapter approved creature feature. The other option is making Lu Tze or Sweeper Vimes' commissar and make Carrot a JO with an honourfica and make Angua in human form as his commissar, or the other way around.

The Five Horsemen of the apocolypse from Thief of Time, Death, Famine, War, Pestilence and Kaos can be a small group of rough riders with hunting lances.

A group of golems could be a squad of ogryns, with Mr Pump from Going Postal as their Bone Ead.

You could have Carcer from Night Watch as another sort a Death cult assasin.

Cohen and the last of his Silver Horde from the Last Hero can form another squad of rough riders.

All in all I at least think you should have Young Nobby Nobs as your mascot , I'm serious lucky mascots will improve your game to no end.

--------------------

EDIT: Wait, stuff Mr. Pump and his golems. Sergeant Detritus and his squad of Trolls he trains in Men at Arms will make a much better ogryn squad, all armed with one of Detritus' siege bows.

Great Idea, I can't wait to see pics.
    Last edited by Triumph Of Man; September 11th, 2005 at 04:11.

Karmoon
    ... only triumph could turn pooing his pants into a good thing..

Dawn Under Heaven Triumph Of Man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    -170 (x0)

Oh, I forgot. Dr. Lawn and Igor from Nightwatch will make good medics. Also Reg Shoe could be either your preist or standard bearer.

Karmoon
    ... only triumph could turn pooing his pants into a good thing..

+ Reply to Thread