Chapter One. "The Chaos Wars." Episodes of Meridian Mobile Defence Force - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x4)

Chapter One. "The Chaos Wars." Episodes of Meridian Mobile Defence Force

Ludwig Von Karskov had grown and lived the house of nobles for all his teenage years. He
    learned the studies of warfare, economy, and politics. He was the tennant to his father on
    the field of battle when war would break out. He went to school, practiced his planets martial
    arts and grew younger with every passing year due to his rigorious training excersizes.

He remembered the moment his father had died. It was a suppressed memory but it was
    still fresh and it burned whenever he saw death. Lucky for him, his father had died in his
    arms. Von Karskov knew he had turned his back on his father for the longest second, and
    had turned around to find him dead and twitching in the trench.

Long remembered for his heroic moments in raising the white flag, the guns of battle had
    stopped for the day to allow the funeral for the Mayor of Meridian to be buried. Such was
    the fact of life on Meridian Prime and honor was treated to the highest standard. Mayors
    would lead by example in running the city, and showing cause by fighting alongside
    comrades. Von Karskov had now succeeded his father and rose through the ranks
    by winning campaigns and stamping out corruption in the capital hive of Meridian.

These were the times of peace, when the Emperor reigned. Planets bowed in respect
    and made voyages to Terra to pay tribute amongst the high ranking officers. These
    sessions were called "Mark Sessions" Ment for marking the moment of alligance. Von
    Karskov's father had long history with the high lords of Terra and worked closely with the
    Inquisition. It was Von Karskovs turn to lead by example and follow in his fathers footsteps.

Then the news of the great treachery reached Meridian Prime. The telepaths had relayed
    all the messages to Von Karskovs secretary.

"My Lord, we have dire news from the Adepts."

Karskov also remembered this moment, "What is the news of Terra, Mr Secretary?"

There was a long awkward silence and his secretary thought and considered his words very
    carefully. The answer was slow and painfull and burned like open flesh. "My Lord, treachery
    has been declared."

The shock was so overwhelming to Von Karskov, he fell on the floor sinking to his knees. His
    love for his master pained him greatly. He sat down by the golden window of his political
    office. "Mr Secretary, I need a drink. Something stiff."

"Yes, my Lord." The secretary walked out into the main lobby to the bar sitting off to the
    left of the atrium and returned. Von Karskov took the bottle and poured two glasses. "To
    our aliegance or whatever remains."

The two sultry characters took a moment of silence and toasted.

-HONORABLE MENTIONS IN BLITZKRIEG PAINTING COMP-
    "THAT I.G. GUY WITH THAT OVERDEVELOPED TRIGGER FINGER"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x4)

Oh yes, I've forgotten one thing, to see seondary episodes go to completed fiction
    forum part of LO. Here's the link for you guys. MERIDIAN MOBILE
    DEFENCE FORCE EPISODES
    -HONORABLE MENTIONS IN BLITZKRIEG PAINTING COMP-
    "THAT I.G. GUY WITH THAT OVERDEVELOPED TRIGGER FINGER"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Now, why do you post this in the Imperial Guard section, it's fiction, and you've posted it there too, so why do you even post in this forum.
    Anyhow, time to do the job. -_-

Thread Closed
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Closed Thread