Raven Guard Questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy
 

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!


Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member Commissar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputation
    -35 (x0)

    Raven Guard Questions

    I am planning on starting a raven guard army but there are a few things that i need clarified.

    First can you have a lighting claw and jump pack hq squad? Becuase i do not want shirke but i want an lighting claw and jump pack hq squad.

    Second can i field a Chaplain with a jump pack and dual lighting claws?

    Third what would be the point cost of a lighting claw and hq squad marine?


  2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    830 (x8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Commissar
    I am planning on starting a raven guard army but there are a few things that i need clarified.

    First can you have a lighting claw and jump pack hq squad? Becuase i do not want shirke but i want an lighting claw and jump pack hq squad.

    Second can i field a Chaplain with a jump pack and dual lighting claws?

    Third what would be the point cost of a lighting claw and hq squad marine?
    1) Nope, there's no legal way of doing that.

    2) Why wouldn't you be able to?

    3) One, you can't exactly do that. Two, don't ask for points costs. It's against forum rules (copyright). ^_^

  4. #3
    Member Commissar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputation
    -35 (x0)

    okay thanks for clearing that up. But the copyright thing arent the names copy right too so we cant say space marines can we?

  5. #4
    LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    830 (x8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Commissar
    okay thanks for clearing that up. But the copyright thing arent the names copy right too so we cant say space marines can we?
    Take that up with the board moderators, not me. I don't make the rules, just follow them and help others follow them.

  6. #5
    Member Commissar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputation
    -35 (x0)

    okay thanks

  7. #6
    Member LordSanguinius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    I AM THE RED ANGEL WHO ART ON BAAL!!!
    Age
    25
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    3 (x1)

    well, idk about any of that, but Ravenguard are pretty cool, i like their bits of fluff, though painting that little raven seems like a pain >_<
    This night is wild, so cold and dull, these hearts they race from self control

    Carpe Noctem (because Diem is too bright)

    Blood Angels Wins:6-Draws:0-Losses:5...apparently i'm doing decently for a guy who randomly charges into certain oblivion

  8. #7
    LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    830 (x8)

    Quote Originally Posted by LordSanguinius
    well, idk about any of that, but Ravenguard are pretty cool, i like their bits of fluff, though painting that little raven seems like a pain >_<
    Which is why you get a transfer sheet.

  9. #8
    Tyranid Warrior Fanatic Phalanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,668
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x7)

    Where's the transfer sheet? I haven't gotten sm in a while, so I didn't know there was RG transfers...

    Anyways, you can potentially upgrade the vet sarge, champion, standard bearer, and apothicary to have lc and jump packs. The only problem I see is that I think you still need one more guy. Plus its expensive as hell. While it is pretty cool, its not worth it.
    40K armies: Tyranids (2001), Space Wolves (2008), Sisters of Battle (2011)
    Current Rep: 1337

  10. #9
    LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    830 (x8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx
    Where's the transfer sheet? I haven't gotten sm in a while, so I didn't know there was RG transfers...

    Anyways, you can potentially upgrade the vet sarge, champion, standard bearer, and apothicary to have lc and jump packs. The only problem I see is that I think you still need one more guy. Plus its expensive as hell. While it is pretty cool, its not worth it.
    And that one other guy completely negates the effects of the Jump Packs on the rest of the squad.

    Let me dig up a search on GW to see if I can find the transfers...

    Ah, well. Can't find it, but I know I saw 'em around somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts