Experience Player, New Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Experience Player, New Army

Looking into starting a new army, and the WT intrigue me. Couple of questions have come to mind. Please forgive me if I ask some FAQs.

Whats the general consensus on Arco Flagellents and pentient engines? They seem pretty cool, but in pratice are the worth while

Is inducting SM or IG worthwhile? I kind of like the idea of playing Armored Fist IG along with Assassins, Storm Troopers and Arco Flagellents (if thats possible). But I would imagine there are some drawbacks for induction.

What are pretty standard for WT to play? SoB, Assassins, Seraphim?

Who brings a Hammerhead to a 500 point fight?!
    -Local 'Nid Player

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The most isloated capital city in the world
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arco Flagellents and pentient engines? They seem pretty cool, but in pratice are the worth while
    Form me they die to fast, the penitents get taken out rather quickly once your opponent realises what they can do, same with the arcos. I'm sure there is an effective way to use them, but i havent found it yet :confused:

Is inducting SM or IG worthwhile
    If you want to have any SoB, dont have inducted marines. Guard can help you with your long range fire power, and provide more numbers. I prefer not to have any inducted forces, but the guard do look tempting (Leman Russ )

kind of like the idea of playing Armored Fist IG along with Assassins, Storm Troopers and Arco Flagellents (if thats possible).
    if you want to do this you might as well just have a guard army with witch hunter allies. Which allows more choices on the guard side (Leman Russ again)
    Only a few prefer liberty - the majority seek nothing more than fair masters

Sallust, Histories

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so if you want to use pentients and acros use a mech force to hide them behind your tank to block line of sight, once in range charge them out and activate the stims nad crush them

+ Reply to Thread