Holocost Or Scourging? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i have been boggling my mind about this but, which psyhic power should i get, holocost or the scourging for my grandmaster? I like the scouring for the fact that i can nail some people on the turn i deepstrike, but it wont be of much use after that. The holocost power however can be used in conjunction with my other attacks (which i have gotten up to 6 on the charge due to the fact that i have given him an extra power weapon which i can give him by the way) but i will hit his retinue with the ordinace template (if i am wrong about this please tell me) since the rules do say that all models under the template are hit. Which would you go with?

You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont use either, use hammerhand making your strength even higher on top of having the power weapon,it willhelp you take down the biggies big time and it is good to have for the rest of the game as long as you deepstrike ready for combat. die avatar!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your correct, the need for tank killing power is more important to the grand master than the added attacks. Scourging is ok if you dont have the guns but GK termies arnt realy for shooting. Holocaust is great if your fighting guard, orks, nids or eldar.......as long as they dont have any tanks.........so just nids then. Dont worry about the blast as the GK termi armour will (hopfully) stand up.
    A Rhino? SLOTH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't use hammerhand on top of a power weapon, while using hammerhand you can't benefit from any other weapons. So you will be St 8 and count as having two cc wapons, but opponents get armor saves as normal.
    There's an angel on my shoulder, in my hand a sword of gold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the time, holocaust wont affect your other termies as you can put the ordanance blast marker anywhere as long as it touches the model whos casting it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry for that mistake but it can still cause instant death due to double strength!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeh go with hammer hand makes you strengh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
    I took down a baneblade with my stern using hammerhand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would go with the holocuast because even if u hit ur men it isn't likely that it will do any damage to them because of their 2+ armour save. But dont play around with fate, try to poistion the templete so as few as your guys get hit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holocaust. Nice for mopping up the survivors...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Grandmaster Arjoe@Nov 15 2003, 07:21
    Yeh go with hammer hand makes you strengh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
    I took down a baneblade with my stern using hammerhand
    it only makes your str 8 because you can't use any other weapons with it, so no NFW

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast