How are Radical Armies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are Radical Armies

I have always had a love for the inquistor and imperial guard but I love my orkies also. I have wanted an army that has teh inquisiton and Radical inquistor seems to be a very cool thing. Can any of you other radicals give me some advice? If i do this army Ill havve IG as allies becuase I hate space marines everythnig about them makes me feel sad inside ^_^. I want to have as many deamon hosts as i can in low point games also just to keep it fluffy.

Is the radical army a good one and are they fun to play?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

radical armies have some real good potential... assuming u induct guard. if not, the list starts to really feel its limits.

As for tips?
    -For daemonhosts, go with two or three, or none at all. one daemonhost is more easy to ignore, and unreliable. 2 on the other hand, is a completely different story. 2 individual guys teleportiong and screaming everywhere makes the enemy sweat in concern.
    -Try to ensure your stormtroopers get transports, so they don't get shot up badly, and get within good old shooting range. either rhinos or chimeras will do (tho chimeras do aid u with their poential of shooty goodness)
    -again, induct. for guardsmen, try to get enuf troop choices for a russ (keep in mind u CAN get armored fist without the need of platoons in our case. ^_^) if u get space marines, a couple squads of 6 marines will suffice for you to gain access to their purdy options (tanks, devastators, speeders. yay)
    -The Inquisitor suddenly increases in versatility with radicals. doesn't make him any better, however. keep in mind that he's only human as u decide your options. if you need someone to push back assaulters, give him an assaultee retinue and assassins on the side to push em back some (eversor and death cults, any1?) if you go shooty with him, three heavy bolters and a psycannon will do nicely (maybe some bodies to keep the HBs around)

I find radical armies intrigueing to play with, since u lose the GKS, and become forced to make due without.
    "One thing that intrigues people to fantasy is how different it is from reality. Make sure you remember that difference, and you'll have a wonderful time."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:eek:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorhnkurk
    if u get space marines, a couple squads of 6 marines will suffice for you to gain access to their purdy options (tanks, devastators, speeders. yay)
    )
    which is weird cause it says in the fluff marines would never fight along side of deamonhosts(it says ig would too but few commanders would dare voice there opinions in front of an inquistor lord)

then again fluff contridicts rules alot(coteaz with deamonhosts :eek: )

i would give storm troopers chimeras. rhinos in my opinion are okay for marines(who fare well in cc) but stormtroopers need the fire power of a chimera.
    "My troops can eat their belts. But my tanks gotta have gas."
    General George S. Patton
    my armies
    "They have a gun called the death arc!They are now my favorite 40k race!"me quoting about the xenarch
    The home page of my army
    http://www.bridesburg.net/anthonain_army/index.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coteaz has a Special rule called Puritan, or something like that. Guess what it does? :p

Radicals are much cooler fluff-wise than absolutely anything. Even Witch Hunters.

Inducted Guard and Daemonhosts are a must. ISTs come in handy too. You could also play with allied Relictors Space Marines, a Renegade Chapter perfect for Radical DH.

Enjoy, filthy heretic scum.

=][=
    A man's at odds to know his mind, for his mind is aught he has to know it with.

+ Reply to Thread