Gk Or Demonhosts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok most dh armies are fielding greyknights which means no 1 uses demon hosts which is mad cos they are awsome also by usin hosts and no gk u canuse standard vanilla marines so what do u prefer

<span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go the hosts dont take the stupid better than your average space marine greyknights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general principle i would say GK for most situations, missions and aponents. Hosts are a little bit unpredictable.

But thats why i luv&#39;em....................i use GK most of the time but i always try to fight without them just to get the old hosts in there.
    A Rhino? SLOTH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would definitely go with GK. Yes Daemonhosts are good but grand masters, brother-captain stern and inquisitor lord torqumaeda cortez are a lot better. Also you still get stormtroopers and all the assassins&#33; what more could you want? Also the daemonhosts psychic powersare too unpredictable. puritans rule, dont be heretic&#33; You HUNT daemons&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sure its hypocritical to use demon hosts but hay 4 wounds 4&#33;&#33; and they are cool so very very cool and gk mean no other marines which is silly
    <span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if u hav GK you dont need SM, they are superior. plus that daemonhost could very easily die due to a double strength hit mincing his 4 wounds. or just 2 death cult assasins (alternative elite) wiv power weapons could have im easy&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Puritan is the only true way for the Imperium to succeed&#33; Through the use of Chaos eventually even the most pure shall become corrupted. Trust not in the ways of Chaos, of the heretic, and of the traitor. Stand steadfast in the Emperor&#39;s Light and look to the Six Hundred and Sixty Sixth Chapter....look to the Grey Knights and the halls of the Ordo Malleus, look to Terra and the temples of the Vindicare, Callidus, Eversor and Culexus, look to the psycannon and the daemonhammer, look to the storm bolter and the incinerator, look to the hellgun and the lascannon, look to the great warships of the Imperial fleet, for these are the hands of the Emperor. Look not to use Chaos against Chaos, for Chaos serves only itself and is the architect of perversion, the wielder of corruption and twister of minds. But more than this, it is anathema to the eyes of Imperator, the Lord Emperor and as such its use is beyond contestation. Only through purity shall we pravail.

On a more out of character note...Grey Knights rule&#33; Why use Chaos&#39;s own spawn?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

use demon host they kick asses they are realy good if you rol a dice they can have toughness 7 :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

volatile, i agree, jackass 669 i disagree as it is 1/6 chance of getting the roll u want,GK are precise and do the job, daemonhosts are too random u heretic&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Choosing relictors army with daemonhosts could be good. I put my list on the army list forum.
    Gk are still better though

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast