Terminator apothacaries and techmarines? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terminator apothacaries and techmarines?

Is it possible to have a terminator apothacary?? OR a tech-termie?? That would b really cool if the had a terminator tech marines with 8 servo arms, just like the new one, only think he has teleportations, and lots of othe good things...hehe..

As fo the apothacary, he would have like 4 servo medical arms, with the drill and weapons, and containers that hold the gene seed. ever think about that? how come games workshop didnt create them, i mean they have terminator chaplians and librarians, so whats wrong with having terminator techmarines and apothacaries??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seriously thought of having a complete Terminator armored Command squad. So this would be A Terminator armored Commander or such and, Apothecary, Company standard bearer, Company Champaion and of course the Sgt.

Ive never got around to asking if this were possiable, but finally some one is thinking like me. Now we must summon the RULES GODS!!!! RULES GODS ARISE FROM YOUR CRYPTIC GRAVES AND AID US WHO HAVE NOT THE KNOWLEDGE WHICH YOU POSSESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....sorry im alittle drunk at the moment....... :rofl:

~~~No1 :mellow:
    The guilty laugh while the innocent suffer.............WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!!!

Tyranid Warrior Fanatic Phalanx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x7)

Its possible to give them termy armor- as long as they have access to the armory, they can be termy.
    40K armies: Tyranids (2001), Space Wolves (2008), Sisters of Battle (2011)
    Current Rep: 1337

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

The models don't exist, mind you. But, $20 on Bitz Order for a Servo-Harness and Apothecary Tools should do it.
    Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me.

Member of the Canadian Clan, eh.
    Mech Tau Cadre: 2000 points, needs paint and magnets.
    Paladins of Avalon (SW):-1500 points, needs paint.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The apotecary could pick term. armour from the armoury. The problem would be that he would be stuck in the command squad rather than being attatched to the termy squad. I think a well beefy termy apot. would be a cool model though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

It'd be good in protecting a command squad from plasma fire, that's for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by IDrinkDrPepper
    Is it possible to have a terminator apothacary????
    Yes, apothecaries have access to the armory.

OR a tech-termie??
    Yes, he also has access to the armory.

That would b really cool if the had a terminator tech marines with 8 servo arms, just like the new one, only think he has teleportations, and lots of othe good things...hehe..
    What the H*LL are you talking about? Terminator armor would not allow you to wear 2 servo harnesses.

As fo the apothacary, he would have like 4 servo medical arms, with the drill and weapons, and containers that hold the gene seed. ever think about that?
    Again, what the H*LL are you talking about? Why in gods name does terminator armor give these people 2 more arms? Nevermind that you seem to have made up a completely new wargear item, the servo medical arm.

how come games workshop didnt create them, i mean they have terminator chaplians and librarians, so whats wrong with having terminator techmarines and apothacaries??
    Because if you really want one, all you need to do is chop up an apothecary and stick his wargear on a terminator painted white. Its not a common enough choice for them to actually make a model for though.

I would also like to point out that even if you equip all models available with terminator armor, you will still have one normal marine in powerarmor in the command sqaud.
    Mentor of Space Marine Commanders far and wide.

Efficiency VS Point Cost VS Ease Of Use - Your best bets:

1) Chaplain led Assault squad - 2 plasma pistols, powerfisted sergeant

2) 8 man Devastator squad - 4 missile launchers

3) Land Speeder Tornado - HB + AC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sounds like a cool idea, but why would you do it. I mean tech-marines and aphotcaries arent frontline troops, they are support troops, why waste a suit of termie armor on a person thats not supposed to be in the thick of the fight. A chaplian and libr, make since cause they go with the front line troops, during assaults etc. But the other two are supposed to follow behind and pick up the pieces. It would be fun to convert and for say small kill team scenarios but in the big fights it seems like a waste of assets. tsk tsk i think someone is trying to get around the filters lol

lh19

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote:
    "Originally posted by Chaosbrynn"
    "What the H*LL are you talking about? Terminator armor would not allow you to wear 2 servo harnesses."

As fo the apothacary, he would have like 4 servo medical arms, with the drill and weapons, and containers that hold the gene seed. ever think about that?

Quote:
    "Originally posted by Chaosbrynn"
    "Again, what the H*LL are you talking about? Why in gods name does terminator armor give these people 2 more arms? Nevermind that you seem to have made up a completely new wargear item, the servo medical arms"
    Yes i have, because its a friggin suit of termie armour, it just would b that cool with out the extra stuff on him, and also i make up a couple of rules for them. And what if i wanted to have an *ACTUAL* terminator command squad? with the terminator chaplain, techmarine, apothacay, standard bearer and captain, all in termie armour??
    Last edited by IDrinkDrPepper; September 29th, 2005 at 20:37.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x1)

making stuff up

Well, if you're just making crap up why do you care if GW likes it? It's illegal in normal games, and if you make it you're throwing the rules out the window. What does it matter at that point if parts of an illegal model are legal?
    Quote for probably forever 'cause it rocks:

"Slaughter them, men, and bring me their hats."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast