Cadians Sprinkled Lightly With Grey Knights... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

I play Tyranids right now, but I am thinking that for my next army I want to use Cadians with a few grey knight squads thrown in. Is anyone using a similar army? I guess my biggest question is, would I be better off with plain old Marines. My thoughts are that perhaps i should get both and use the GK when I face CC armies such as nids and use plain old Marines when I want to play shoot em up...against Tau or Necrons. Thoughts?

<a href='' target='_blank'>Orange & Black Nids</a>

<a href='' target='_blank'>Cadain 8th</a>
    <a href='' target='_blank'>8th Officer</a>

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

171 (x6)

Sprinkling a few GK&#39;s in with your IG army can be very effective actually. I saw one person remove his tanks and throw in a squad of Terminators for a couple of games and he did really well with them. Also, there&#39;s another player at my local store who uses a squad or two of regular GK SM&#39;s in his IG army, especially against assaulty armies, and he does really well also.
    We just had an auction at our store (It&#39;s a long complicated procedure I&#39;d rather not write out here) and I had enough points to win a box of GK Termies that I was gonna use in my own IG army, however, someone offered me their entire Wood Elf army (2700+ points) for the box, so I guess I&#39;ll just have to wait and see how GK&#39;s work out for me at a later time. heh

Closed Thread