Dose Any One Know - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like i herd that the sod hate the space wolf with a reel pasion and they even went to war over it dose any one konw who wone and why they attacked

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think its most likely that its because ever since the first war for armageddon when the ecclessiarchy put the planets survivors into slave labour then deemed them tainted by chaos and executed them the wolves have been mistrustful of the ecclessiarchy even going to war with them because logan tried to speak against such attrocities out but no one listened. and hes generally made life hard for the ecclessiarchy when they have had dealings ever since. so hope that helped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

I think you may find it is more that SoB hate anything not human and space puppies push the envelope
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Space Wolves are the most unconventional Space Marine Chapter who hold their own customs higher than the reverence of the Emperor?
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Whilst there is some truth in what you are saying Space Puppies do not hold their own observences higher than reverence for the emporer, quite the reverse, their reverence for the emoprer may be the only thing they do hold higher than thier own customs, any movement to the contrary would result in the inqusition ordering them destroyed, and even if their was just a wiff of this, that would be all the Dark Angels needed to carry out a crusade.
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's because the wolves dont give the ecclessiarchy any respect. just like all the rest of the marine chapters they dont wroship the emperor how the ecclessiarchy worships him. they see him as the big grand daddy emperor and also hold their customs above those of the rest of the imperium. and also the wolves dont agree on a lot of things the ecclessiarchy does ie: exterminating whole planets for a small chaos incursion and crap like that.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did you here the Sisters hated the Wolves? I don't hate them! But Leman Russ is the kind of guy who would get drunk and make a pass at a Canoness... too bad he disappeared before the Sisters were founded.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Dark angles and the Wolves put aside there disagreements during the EOT. So i doubt the MOST tainted chapter(Dark angles) would crusade on the one of the MOST loyal chapters(Space Wolves)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Okay here’s the details!

For starters does Cardinal Bucharis and the battle of the fang ring a bell?

First off let me explain that there is constant conflict between the Ministorum and any chapter of the Adeptus Astartes. Why:
    1. They are rivals in power like any other Imperial organisation
    2. Their beliefs are almost heretical especially the Space Wolves!
    3. They do not adhere to the Imperial Creed.
    4. They are not classified as human.
    But the Space Wolves have always been viewed to be blasphemous, and the Space Wolves will always remember the traitor cardinal Bucharis who tried to attack Fenris (the idiot).

And that’s all it is.

However there is now a compromise between the two forces:
    Both Space marines and Ministorum Militia are to be left to their own devices, no-one commander over another, although more often than not they alley.
    The Ecclesiarchy does not send it’s priestly delegation (that’s why they have no Ministorum priests within ranks) to the Space Marines.
    But the Ministorum still give the Space Marine Chaplens their precious Rosarius in honour of this ‘truce’.

Most of the rivalry between Sororitas and the Space wolves are past conflicts and generally there is now relative peace. One of the worst cases of fluff I’ve heard is when an Ebon Chalice Order refused to fight with the Space Wolves at left the planet and the Space Wolves against the Tyranids. But that’s just Ebon Chalice for you, in most current fluff they are the strictest Order and sincerely doubt any other is that bad. But then again don’t get me started on Dark Angels and the Sororitas....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait i thought that russ was the empors body gaurd and one of his most trusted sons and the wolf love the empor because russ did................and i dont think russ would take a pass at one of the sobs maby a dark eldar wich but not a sob

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast