Something interesting I noticed in IA3-Valkyries w/Multi-Rocket pods AND Fuel Tanks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something interesting I noticed in IA3-Valkyries w/Multi-Rocket pods AND Fuel Tanks

The rules in both IA1 and IA3 clearly state that Valkyries can only either take Fuel Tanks or rocket pods, not both. But if you look at the pictures in IA3, you will notice pictures of Valkyries with both rocket pods and tanks on their wings.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Ever thought about that it might only be for show?
    And don't get happy about it, just because it's on a picture, doesn't mean that the rules have been changed.
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he ment that it was a mistake on their part, gamesworkshop does that alot... what looks cool in pictures isnt always the rules...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vindkall
    Ever thought about that it might only be for show?
    And don't get happy about it, just because it's on a picture, doesn't mean that the rules have been changed.
    I just thought it looked cool is all. Besides, I think we deserve some sort of explanation from FW. They should make it so that u can have rocket pods along with the fuel tanks, but your Valk still won't be capable of heavy lift.

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

I don't see why it should need to be explained, gamewise it's probably been modeled for versatility in armylist making purposes. Heck, I've got smoke launchers, a heavy stubbers, track guards, improved comms and a dozer blade on one of my chimeras, but most of the time I just field it as a regular chimera with a multi-laser, hull heavy bolter and smoke launchers. All the extra stuff makes it look alot better, but unless you've paid the points for it in your list then just pretend it's not there.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah unless your facing WYSIWYG people
    i totally agree. you put the comms ariels, track guards and all that jazz on the tanks for looks

+ Reply to Thread