Alternative to GM - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alternative to GM

Has anyone had luck using an inquisitor lord as the HQ and just leaving the GKT alone without the GM. And if so what types of henchmen worked best for you?

Agate's Theorem TM

Awesome + Awesome = Double Awesome

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    100 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by Agate
    Has anyone had luck using an inquisitor lord as the HQ and just leaving the GKT alone without the GM. And if so what types of henchmen worked best for you?
    I'd never dream of having a Inquisitor Lord as the only HQ choice, unless of course it was a radical army (I'm a grey knights man).

I usually take an Inquisitor with psycannon, 1 plasma cannon servitor, 2 heavy bolter servitors and a sage or two, but that's just for a heavy weapons team, If I had an IQ lord, with no Gk hero, I'd probably make him and his retinue a close-combat build. (Just don't get assaulted by death company...I had a CC inquisitor once and they all died before they could even strike back against death company).

I had a cool idea about a IQ lord and bunch of I.S.T: Mechanised DH-
    Have 6 units of 10 stormies with plasma in chimera's with 2 heavy bolters, and a CC IQ lord and retinue in a chimera with 2 heavy bolters. That's 7 chimera's and a hell of alot of firepwer in a 1500 point army.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
    By the powers I have just made up I, hereby award you with the Signature
    LO's Offical Uber GM
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMane View Post
    dr_nick you are LO's GMing god!

+ Reply to Thread