Land Raiders Q - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Land Raiders Q

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Land Raiders Q

I was looking at the rules for the LR Helios and the LR Prometheus, and I was wondering is it possible to take them in a DH/WH army as we tend to get A LOT of the marine options? And I've only seen the Imperial Armour Update book, so does anybody know if they are useable? Cuz the Helios would be REAL fun as it would give the GK's a nice long distance support and IMAO better then the regular LR. And the promethius would be really nice to transport one unit into CC and making the other one DS earlier
    So what you all think/know?

'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Phoenix Guard 1988's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have your opponent's permission, I don't see why not. Anyway, it follows fluff that the Grey Knights would have something like those.
    1500 years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe
    500 years ago everybody knew the world was flat
    5 minutes ago you knew humans were alone on the planet
    Imagine what you'll know tomorrow

Imagine-John Lennon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Guard 1988
    If you have your opponent's permission, I don't see why not. Anyway, it follows fluff that the Grey Knights would have something like those.

ok thx, anybody got ideas/knows if there are rules for the GK's to take them?
    'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

+ Reply to Thread