Sisters Introduction Thread - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Hail to thee Canoness or Militia Cardinal

Introduce thyself for the name sake of the almighty Emperor. From what Order are thee and give thy details!

Okay here's mine:

I collect Two...yes Two sob order's (I recently broke my army up into 2 but around 500pts of models are shared with the main army...I'm not too stupid). Normally however I combine the two together and call it under the main order totaling 2500pts but I decided to split them up for interest, too different fluff idead & colour scheme and because it's easier as i just take that one decently sized army than all the freekin models. I'm not actually a money wasting idiot...it's somthing that has just progressed slowly.

Order of The Flaming Phoenix 2000pts
    Order of The Martyed Lady 1000pts (500pts shared with flaming phoenix)

Order of The Flaming Phoenix are a new order of radicals that believed to have broken from the order of the martyred lady (truth in fluff and reality). Their main colours are balck and purple.
    My Order of the martyred lady stick to the main colour scheme principle for the order but have I have changed where the colours are placed I say that this is because they are a contemporary version of the order of our martyred lady.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry this isnt to topic, but shouldnt it be witch hunter introduction thread? i mean they are not out yet but that is the new name for the army
    again sorry for interrupting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

*Hefts Moderator Clue-By-Four*

I SUPPOSE you, as a relative newbie, could call them that. You have no idea of the true SOUL of the game, and as such you do not understand the role of Battle Sisters!

By Moderator Decree as veteran players, Sisters Of Battle shall henceforth NOT be renamed Witch Hunters.

Witch Hunters are to be the army used by the Ordo Hereticus in carrying out their wishes, which conveniently are what the SOB do anyhow, spreading the Imperial Cult and dealing with unbelievers.

Check your fluff, and all will make sense.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a new Canon. Not a Canoness. A Canon. My army is of the Order of the Funk. Their colors are obnoxiously bright green and painful purple. Mayn enemies, especially those of the Slaaneshi cults, have believed them to be free-partyin' looose women who happen to like the armor. This is not true; they were formed thirty-three hundred years ago after a great conference that became known as the Parliament Funkadelic. The Party Sisters (as they are known) have an unquenchable hate for Chaos, especially Slaaneshi cultists, whom the consider to be "out of style" and "livin' in the past." When members of the Noise Marine cult are sighted, in particular, the Sisters respond in kind and their battles have been known to be audible from the upper atmosphere.
    Seriously, my army is coming along well. I currently have only my core force, but this weekend I'm picking up a pair of Priestly Delegation. So there.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

er inquisitor who are you calling a noobie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo, My Battle company is the daughters of the Raven. It is a radical Sisters of Battle company, in that is focused primarily on trying to bring back the Primarchs to defeat Chaos, but is traditional in all other respects. One of the major programs that the battle company has been undertaking is a genetics experiment with Raven Guard founded chapters to try to create Primarchs, or atleast new Space marine gene seeds. However, the Cannones for this chapter, Mab the Invulnrable is suspected of wanting to create genetically enhanced Superwomen(sister marines?). All this so that we can fight for the glory of the Emperor, and expunge Chaos, the deamon, and the Alien!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Ju's realised I never bothered to post 'ere..anyways..got The Order of the Red Star (no they're not commuunists)..least that's what I'm callin' 'em 'till I can think of a desent name an' symbol for 'em..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x4)

Well, my first post one these boards... for a few months I forgot that I was registered here

My order is going to be called "Order of the Emperor's Wrath". Generally color scheme based on Martyred LAdy, but edges of the shoulderpads are in red and there is no white piping on the tunics (to help my poor painting skills). Currently the army numbers a whole 3 Battle Sisters, who are not even out of painting yet.

(I'm more concentrated on my Dark Angels)

And, according to rumours on Bolter& Chainsword, the OH will be able to take Sisters as allies, just like Ordo Malleus uses Grey Knights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah, I agree that they shouldn't change the Sisters of Battle over to the Witch Hunters. I'd much rather have all Sisters of Battle.

My army fluff for the SoB (whom I have yet to come up with a name for) are in exodus with my personal SM Legion (yes Legion), the Redeemers.

Both are based off of Christian school of thought, not that heathen emperor of yours .

I'll throw some fluff this way when I start to focus more on the SoB though .
    "Can you put that in a memo and title it '***** I already know!'"
    ~Sarge

Church: "Ok, so we're agreed? You first!"
    Sarge: "Get on with it, Griff."
    Griff: "I'd just like everyone to know: that I suck."
    Church: "And?"
    Griff: "And that I'm a girl..."
    Church: "What else?"
    Griff: "And I like ribbons in my hair, and I want to kiss all the boys."
    Sarge: "This has to be the best surrender of all time."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beware this is my first time posting in a forum..........
    B.C. fenix sent me

I canoness pheonix play witch hunters.starting very slow.....but very excited for when I start to play my army.

I decided to make my own fluff beacause the normal army fluff the stuff in the back of the codex was just not my thing(the fluff isn't started yet so your gonna have to wait to read it )I have only 7 sisters soon to grow to much more
    VIRIUS LOADER 99%
    LOL!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast