Terminators which one? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terminators which one?

I was deciding on which type of terminator squad to take assualt or normal in a salamander army? Assualt because all salamanders are master or forging and repair there own armor, normal terminators because of the heavy flamers and salamanders love cleasning and burning things. Help me decide!

To do the bidding of the god of decay death and corruption is to be rid of all things that makes you weak only in return for the control of your soul!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x2)

1: only take assult terminators if you can keep them mobile, and actually make them reach your enemy. Your best bet here is a land raider crusader, but this will cost you a lot of points, so don't take them in battles under 2000 pts. Advice: don't take assult terminators.
    2: Heavy flamers are the worst weapon to take for terminators. Why? Read the flamer article (it's inthe article summary on this board). Better go with assult cannons, maybe cyclone missile launchers. Advice: Go with assult cannons.

I know it's not very fluffy for salamanders, but it's your best bet if you want them to be useful. And they have to be useful for the amount of points they cost...
    "I have died a thousand deaths, and I will die a million more..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x4)

Well, if you want to know how to use Terinators to their maximum potential, I would suggest taking a look at the Terminator Tactica in the Articles section (and give it a Review and rating please!).

+ Reply to Thread