Imperial Tanks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Imperial Tanks

LO Zealot
    Two River WI, US
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

57 (x3)

Imperial Tanks

I feel I specialize in making nothing (as in tanks models/parts) in something (see gallery, all those were pretty crappy models before that). But now I have completed my last unfinished tank and need more to get me going. Which leads me to my question.

Does anybody have any sh*tty imperial tanks and/or parts they don't want? I really want anything GW that came in one of the boxes no matter how obscure. I have money and various models to trade or I accept donation (I'll supply shipping money). Most of my work has been done with IG models, but thats because thats what I've had lying around, give me whatever and I'll make whatever.

If a mod needs a reason for this being here, and is in a very gracious mood, I'll be happy to address any concerns in a PM conference.

PS I can turn anything into anything, I just need something to work with.

Three Companies of the 26th Vinancium
    143rd Airborne Badgers (99.9% done)
    159th Corsair Rifles (35% done))
    69th Armored Wall Busters (95% done)

Total 197 men, 12 tanks, 4 Heavy Artillery Pieces

2. Remove Advertisements

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Varberg, Sweden
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

238 (x6)

I'm guessing most of us here have some leftover bitz lying around, but I doubt that many would like to part with them, keeping a stockpile of old bitz is important to anyone who plans on doing any conversions of their own, so getting enough bitz to build an entire tank might prove difficult, especially since most of the leftovers are minor parts, I doubt there are many spare Leman Russ or chimera hulls lying around since those are parts that everyone uses for their original vehicles.

However, if you'd like to try something different I would very much like to see someone to work on my hovercraft idea (Imperial Guard Doctrine: Hovercraft Squadrons), seeing as I'm terrible at bigger conversions.

Perhaps if you ask more specifically for parts I might be able to help, but I won't just pack and ship some random parts. I'm quite fond of my bitzbox, especially the vehicle one.
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

SW England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

411 (x8)

OK please note that LO has a trading area so you can deal with this sort of thing (thread closed), also be carefull about offering money.

Most players, as Kaiser said, have boxes full of bits. Most will trade for a bit they need (somehow I got about 5 vehicle boxes full of bits but still never have the bit I need). Also many shops will opperate a bits box.

Closed Thread