Close Combat Inquisitor ? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Close Combat Inquisitor ?

I've started converting some female Inquisitors,and was wondering what to give the one who will be a counter-charge unit in an IG army.
    She's going to be an allied Lord w/3 Crusaders,possibly 3 Acolytes w/Power Weapons.
    The vast majority of armies around here are MEQ,so should the Lord get a Power Weapon?
    Maybe w/the Acolytes special rule an Eviscerator makes more sense?
    I'm torn.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

29 (x2)

Check the Codex, Acolytes have a limited amount of points which they can spend on wargear.

Don't forget to give your Inquyisitor Lord a familiar if you are going to make her a chiefly CC unit.

Depending on what you are going to face, a Force Weapon may be in order. A bolt pistol with psycannon bolts might not be a bad idea, just in case.

Other than that, the Inquisitor Lord already comes with the equivalent of power armor, so you don't need to spend points on that, but I would recommend a rosatius.

Other than that, do whatever you want to do!

"The sword that takes life gives life."

-Japanese proverb.

+ Reply to Thread