Advice how to beat Choas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advice how to beat Choas

Oh geeze 2 threads in one night, anyways, I need more advice...my friend is playing Choas and we are gonna play each other in a few weeks...so I want to know how to exactly know how to destroy him. His force contains 3 bikes, a rhino, 9 marines and 12 khorne zerks the last time I checked. I'm calling for all you peoples' advice.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Fideru
    Oh geeze 2 threads in one night, anyways, I need more advice...my friend is playing Choas and we are gonna play each other in a few weeks...so I want to know how to exactly know how to destroy him. His force contains 3 bikes, a rhino, 9 marines and 12 khorne zerks the last time I checked. I'm calling for all you peoples' advice.
    I would suggest a lot of long ranged weapons like lascannons and missile launchers. Scouts with bolters and missiel launcher would do well. Also, since he lacks long range, some fast units like a Land Speeder would hurt his berzerkers.
    Don't bring Terminators.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Eh, just kick his butt by shooting at him with LC and ML like was stated above. Also, I'd be bringing a counter attack unit like a squad of assault marines. I can see that his army is nothing more than just the Battleforce, so you shouldn't have TOO much of an issue. Good luck to ya! Make sure to tell us how it goes! :-D

jtm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The big thing is to kill the berserkers before they get into close combat, the normal chaos marines are basically space marines more or less. The bikers aren't high enough in number to do a whole lot really but if they're khorne bikers they can be a nasty suicide squad.

You'll want weapons that ignore power armor, so lascannons, missile launchers (the cheaper option but just as good), power fisted/power weapon sargeants and that stuff. A landspeeder won't wreak as much havoc it would against other armies but it's still a decent option.
    I can read now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, stay away and peck away his army...

Don't worry, I'll do a battle report of it and since its near Christmas, we'll both have more units.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by Fideru
    Alright, stay away and peck away his army...

Don't worry, I'll do a battle report of it and since its near Christmas, we'll both have more units.
    Nice. Sounds good. Good luck!:yes:

+ Reply to Thread