New Chapter! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Chapter!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Chapter!

I have decided to stick with a chapter WHOOO!! after hours of work and with the help of some monkeys i am not allowed to name for your own saftey i chose the name(drum roll )
    Sons of Hera( the greek god Mother) they an army created off the ultramarine nid hunters gene seed giving them a very strong even more then most ultrarmaines already have. There colour scheme is blue armour and orange helmets. Traits advantage preffered enemy one (nids) and for, drawback we stand alone because of there hatred for nids has made them stronger against them it also has made them to agressive to others and in there quest for the exstintion of the alein nids. So there allies have become unfreindly toowards them and not joining in there almost suicidial crusade. Meaning they cannot have alleis. Whoo whisper under your breath we dont need you any more leave now and never come back, LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK! FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anywho back to what i was saying, what you think of my army design!

To do the bidding of the god of decay death and corruption is to be rid of all things that makes you weak only in return for the control of your soul!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool, not bad. I like it, it has potential, have you thought of a homeworld or orbiting space fortress yet?:ninja:
    How many Inquisitors does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Three,
    one to screw it in, one to outlaw lightbulbs, and one to deny lightbulbs ever existed.

-Proud creator of the Sons of Omnissiah
    -Kroot pluralized is Kroot, if you say Kroots, you irk me!

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya i was think about that and i have not decided that yet but im thinking about changing the trait to the one were dreadnoughts can be also heavy choices and elites. But thanks for replying.
    To do the bidding of the god of decay death and corruption is to be rid of all things that makes you weak only in return for the control of your soul!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

So your considering having them go from a xeno fighter force (preffered enemy:tyranids) to a mechanised force that has been capable of keeping veterans alive for a very long time? (heed the wisdom of the ancients)

As a note, the tyrnid hunters of the 1st company of the ultramarines are just ultras with more training towards fighting nids. Theres been nothing done to their genesee, because geneseed tampering is borderline heresy pending extermination of the chapter. That being said, if you plan to keep up the nid fighters bit then their gonna have to have some deep hatred for the nids in their fluff...

Though if your dropping the nid hunters then theres no need to include a reason as to why they'd hate the nids so much.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya i see what your saying, but im still thinking about things!

+ Reply to Thread