My New Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just made a new army called the outcasts and it is a combo of space marines space wolve templar choas 13th company ultra marines salamanders crimson fists and sisters in battle

the jist of it is that they can take weapons from each others armoury but must follow all space wolves and marine rules

tell me wat you think

just say if you want som back ground on em i got it but it would take time to type

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first thing that comes into my head is CHEESE!!! You'd need a very good bg and a very lenient opponent to let you use them. Either that or give them a crippling disadvantage (none immediately spring to my mind). Possibly they are a scouting force and can therefore only take Scouts with a Save of 5+.

But even with that, most people will not play you. The list just sounds cheesy.
    "I am, after all," said Pooh, "a bear of very little brain." -- A.A. Milne

<a href='http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=7017&amp;t=1' target='_blank'>Get Firefox&#33;</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes but i have specail rules

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who gives a flying ***** if you have
    specail rules
    , no-one is gonna let you use them. They don&#39;t HAVE to let you use them, they can decide or not...

tell me wat you think
    ***** poor idea. Go play another army or use the GW defined rules, your obviously not gonna be mature enough to think up fair, balanced rules so that if you play an army, the points actually mean your opponent is going to have a chance to win.

Oh, and while your at it, learn to spell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole point of having different armies is that they are different. If you allow an army to have access to everything everyone else has, you might as well just have one marine army.

The challenge of a good wargame is not to design an army that has no weaknesses, but to overcome the inherent weakness in an army, and use good generalship to win. The different strengths and equipment of each army means different tactics have to be employed in order to achieve that goal. It&#39;s what makes the game more interesting than of a game of checkers.

However I&#39;m probably wasting my breath.

A quick review of ragnar blackmane&#39;s last 100+ posts show obvious grammar skills, as well as

QUALITY
    "ya" "i agree" "gay" "thats eqactly wat i was thinking"
    "serusly how is it gonna work they are nothing without there assualt its suicide "
    "no you are correct its just to give you a chnace to have more than 1 invonerable becuase of the hq rule "
    "i think you can but to be sertain youd have to check you rule "

TRUTHFULNESS
    "am am like the #1 space wolf fan i have 2 thunder hawks painted space wolf colors 105 rhinos painted the same at least 1000 guys ( i have 18 las canons and 25 plasma canons) 7 land speeders 30 bikes and 4 land raiders 1 land raider crusaider 15 razor backs and 3 whirlwinds and 4 vindicaters and 2 leman russes 3 preditors 2 of every indepentdant character and4 wolf preists over 50 terminaters 15 rune priest 8 dreadnoughts 40 scouts 3 attack bikes 7 wolf lords and 2 emperors champions
    p.s i also have a ork army a tau a necron and a choas and 3 marine armys"

ACCURATE RULE REFERENCES
    "yes becuase the master crafted weapon [pistol] is used in assault there for if you use the 1 handed option he can re roll 1 miss" (wrong)
    "and scouts can have a wolf gaurd battle leader in termie armour it says no where in the codex that they cant so i think you should read the codex before replieing like that " (nope)
    "yes i would use my 3 long fangs squads whirl wind and vindicator could take that out in 2 turns..." (can&#39;t field that)

RESPECT and CONSIDERATION
    "Bite Me"
    "....kick your ass"
    "ILLEGAL "

At least ragnar blackmane has successfully achieved the QUANTITY part of posting; 120 posts in one week.

And his most terrifying questions:
    "how many post is the x amount"
    "how come i cant start a poll? "

And in case anyone thinks I&#39;m picking on ragnar blackmane, I have defended him a couple of times against previous slams. I tried to give the benefit of doubt, but at this point I just gave up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look there are kinda like choas but they donot belevie that the emperor is a fraud and they search from day after day searching for the true emperor and they do not have acess to specail rules from there army just weapons and the only squad that can have anything but marines is the ranger squad witch can have up to 2 choas 2 sisters in battle 4 space wolvesand 2 blood angles and you may only use space wolves weapons ( so basicly they are wolves with a new look and some added rules)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by WolfRaider@Nov 20 2003, 09:25
    The whole point of having different armies is that they are different. If you allow an army to have access to everything everyone else has, you might as well just have one marine army.

The challenge of a good wargame is not to design an army that has no weaknesses, but to overcome the inherent weakness in an army, and use good generalship to win. The different strengths and equipment of each army means different tactics have to be employed in order to achieve that goal. It&#39;s what makes the game more interesting than of a game of checkers.

However I&#39;m probably wasting my breath.

A quick review of ragnar blackmane&#39;s last 100+ posts show obvious grammar skills, as well as

QUALITY
    "ya" "i agree" "gay" "thats eqactly wat i was thinking"
    "serusly how is it gonna work they are nothing without there assualt its suicide "
    "no you are correct its just to give you a chnace to have more than 1 invonerable becuase of the hq rule "
    "i think you can but to be sertain youd have to check you rule "

TRUTHFULNESS
    "am am like the #1 space wolf fan i have 2 thunder hawks painted space wolf colors 105 rhinos painted the same at least 1000 guys ( i have 18 las canons and 25 plasma canons) 7 land speeders 30 bikes and 4 land raiders 1 land raider crusaider 15 razor backs and 3 whirlwinds and 4 vindicaters and 2 leman russes 3 preditors 2 of every indepentdant character and4 wolf preists over 50 terminaters 15 rune priest 8 dreadnoughts 40 scouts 3 attack bikes 7 wolf lords and 2 emperors champions
    p.s i also have a ork army a tau a necron and a choas and 3 marine armys"

ACCURATE RULE REFERENCES
    "yes becuase the master crafted weapon [pistol] is used in assault there for if you use the 1 handed option he can re roll 1 miss" (wrong)
    "and scouts can have a wolf gaurd battle leader in termie armour it says no where in the codex that they cant so i think you should read the codex before replieing like that " (nope)
    "yes i would use my 3 long fangs squads whirl wind and vindicator could take that out in 2 turns..." (can&#39;t field that)

RESPECT and CONSIDERATION
    "Bite Me"
    "....kick your ass"
    "ILLEGAL "

At least ragnar blackmane has successfully achieved the QUANTITY part of posting; 120 posts in one week.

And his most terrifying questions:
    "how many post is the x amount"
    "how come i cant start a poll? "

And in case anyone thinks I&#39;m picking on ragnar blackmane, I have defended him a couple of times against previous slams. I tried to give the benefit of doubt, but at this point I just gave up.

heres the problem dinkess i dont have 120 posts so there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Ta Wolfraider, that saves me the trouble of looking up all his posts.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ragnar you really havent understood what the other people have said have you now?

look if you wanna make marines that are like chaos just use the plain Undivided chaos rules or SW or vanilla marine rules but please dont mix and match. no one and i mean NO ONE will ever play against an army like what you have thought up.

if you really wanna creat a unique army you use exsisting rules and add your own fluff and character to the army. trying to allow chaos, marines and sisters all in one army shows immaturity and a serious lack of imagination.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heres the problem dinkess i dont have 120 posts so there
    He was estimating <_< No need to be so precise about it. And anyway you have 121 now.

W/D/L

Dwarfs 1/0/0 (Reset due to new rules)

Space Marines 0/0/0 (still under construction)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast