Death Watch Killteams? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Death Watch Killteams?

So, does anyone use them?
    They look really fun, thought I was really excited about being able to upgrade the comander to a librarian, but its only to a codicier

So yea, does anyone use them? How big squads? How are they armed? And what is their main goal?

Thanks

He's coming for you...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go get the white dwarf they appeared in earlier this year june's i think #305

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I asked If and how people used them, so the white Dwarf would do me no good at all.
    Though I do have it, hence how I knew the Librarian upgrade was only to e codicier.

He's coming for you...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    216 (x7)

I use a 200 point squad. I made a team i thought looked cool, then worked out the points, rather than thinking ahead..
    anyhow. my team is Captain with power axe and bolter, marine with H bolter with suspensors and hellfire rounds, veteran marine with power fist and bolter and 2 marines with bolter and ccw. All of them have frag and melta bombs and inferno rounds.

Whenever I use them they get minced up but they generally do a bit of damage as well. In my last game the squad gunned down one squad of nasty stealers and pulled down a combaty fex in cc on the objective. only one survived the fight but it freed up the objective for a squad of karskins to get onto it on the last turn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have used them before and I have enjoyed them alot, I don't throw them in situations they can't handle and that in itself allows me to win their points back. With alot of ap4 shooting I am able to gun down those medium armoured infantry and last a couple of turns. I also use them to take out nasty armoured things in cc, as they have alot of assault capabilities though that tends to be expensive.

+ Reply to Thread