Very New Gamer - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Very New Gamer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just started w0k after playing lotre for 2 years and wana start a deamon hunter army at the moment i have only 5 grey nights but i'm going to buy the codex soon so what should i get to bulk out my army.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would get the codex first and then decide from there on wat to get next

i would also come up with a 1000-1500pt. list that u like so that u will not waste any money and when u have the army, u can get more stuff for fun

i personally would get another GK sqyad, (but thats me as i play pure GK)

good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get a HQ, preferably a gk hero wiv termies, an awesome combo, radical daemonhunters can have daemonhosts,dont bother, their unpredictable, gk get the job done!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would agrre to get the terminator box as an HQ and some GK as they rock

but i would get the codex first and then decide on a list so u can get either stromtroopers or GK as troops

good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea max is correct! the codex is your best friend if your making an army. i always say its a safe bet as any to get your hq and two troop choices, becuase thats what you need to play. after that do what you like =). daemonhunters are huge list, with an unbelievable amount of variations. if you want to go radical i suggest your first two troop choices be storm troopers ( the new kasriv or whatever they are called heh cant remember the name to well make great storm troopers for your radical inquisitor) if you are going pure GK i wouldnt even bother with an inquisitor , and just get a captain stern model and 2 grey knight squads. =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey friend, what I'd do first is get a box of storm troopers and make it into two seperate five-man squads to make up your troops, and then get as many GK as you please to deep strike. I did the five man ST squads because it's the cheapest way to deep strike GK. You can enlarge the ST squads or give them special weapons if you like, I could just never find the points for it. I also inducted some IG and it makes for a nice all-around 1500 pt. army. so good luck and happy hunting!

( oh and the cadian kasrkin models look awsome for storm troopers)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea. Cadian kasrkin are very sweet, lol kasvrin. i need to take a spelling test . thats the beauty of the storm troopers, even if you end up goin pure or radical inquisitor, storm troopers are a must. =)

Closed Thread