Friends - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Friends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want to add some fire power to my daemon hunters.

i'm thinking of playing a chapter and use grey knight as allies.

and i don't know which chapter to use. please help.

all by the way i want a chapter that does a lot of shooting

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I where you, wich im not even if we have the same avatar, I would suggest you to go for Ultramarines or Crimson Fists, Two oldschool Chapters with alot of fluff and feal especially The Ultramarines. Dark templars would look nice with some GKs as alies but since they are abit clc based they might not fit into your plan.

I Play Ultramarines myself. They are very fun to paint, if you consult the older books there are endless of nice details you can add to the marines (if you got the energy for it that is).
    I have 2 chaos players in my gaming group now (out of 6 players) so I picked up a squad of GKs just for fun.

My plan right now is to compleat my Marine army (need more troop transport) and then make a small force of GKs (about 1000p) I know its a army hard to master so it will be great fun.

Good luck making a decition. I know im not helping that much with pointing out the most shooty SM army.. I bet Vanilla would do though

V.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My vote would be Ultramarines as well. Not only do they look cool together (very important), Ultras are just as shooty as any marine force. Two other chapters can field a plasma cannon in the tactical squad, but in the big picture that doesn't affect much. Other chapters aren't more shooty, but there are chapters that are more assault. They suffer from 'shooty' restrictions to offset the assault bonuses. There isn't really anyone who gets a 'shooty' bonus.

Two other chapters that would look good are Black Templar or Space Wolves. Obviously Wolves do not fit into your shooty requirement, but Templar might. Other than that, pretty much any chapter could be adapted to fit your needs depending on the units chosen.

What do you feel like painting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you need some fire power and wouldent it be nice if you could shoot at 2 targets with 1 squad and what about ordanace wouldent that be great in a allie then go space wolves for allies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks i think i play the villina marines and ust the grey knights.

this would be a good combo because i would use the villiana marines for the shooting and the grey knights as the assault units.

this list for the grey knights would be 1 grey knight hero with grey knight terminator retiune. 27 grey knights. any a squad of termiantors . for the space marines i would have a force commander. three squads of space marines in land rhinos. three dreadnoughts. two predators. one devastor squad. have bikes as fast attack just for fun.

do you think this is a good list

Closed Thread