Mortifactors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mortifactors

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

I have decided to start a Mortifactors Space Marine army. If anyone has any fluff, suggestions, trait ideas or anything else, please reply.

If you have any links, they would be appreciated.

So far, I've decided on black, Bleached Bone and Shining gold...

I'm also glad I have a lot of spare plastic skulls...

The Mortifactors are a GW chapter, here's the link if you don't believe me:

Dulce Et Decorum Est

2. Remove Advertisements

Waterloo, Ont.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

Other than Artemis, the Inquistor sized Marine being a Mortifactor before he joined the deathwatch, all I got is on this link....Hopefully I'm allowed to post this. Thats just the fluff of them joining the Armageddon war.

I think that they are a chapter created using Ultramarine gene seed, but have a much 'darker' bent. And a darker paint scheme.
    Last edited by Grey; December 20th, 2005 at 22:13.
    "No one has a monopoly on wisdom."-S.W.G.

Fluff Master Clan initiate.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."-C.

New 40K missions here.

Evil Mountain
    0 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

415 (x8)

I believe there's a book...One of the Ultramarine novels has them fighting alongside the Mortifactors against the Tyranids. That might be a good place to start.

As for fluff, they make their ships out of bones and wear a lot of skulls. I would think there'd be plenty of apothecaries, since they revere the dead/dying so much.
    The above poster = Totally a member of the Fluff Masters Clan. Click here for fluff pwnage.

Come, sons of LO! Kneel before Poodle!

Mr_Wayne: "Some people believe that the World Eaters do not field any ranged weaponry. Those people often die at a distance."

+ Reply to Thread