Relictors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Relictors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Relictors

hi. Has anyone got any ideas fot a relictor army list?
    Also is the restriction of 0-1 for daemon weapons still applicable to Relictors?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I know it is. Wasn't it in a WD or something like that? I am pretty sure that it was in a chapter apporved or Index Astartes article but I couldn't find it in my meager collection of WD. There is a excellent article in WD 300 ( US ) about a guy that is converting and painting a Relictors army. I would suggest reading that before you start in on the project.

Edit: One more thing that I forgot, I think that it is a must for a Relictor force to have a librarian. It just fits with the fluff well.
    <(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> ^(^^)^ Dance Kirby! Dance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm.. It was in UKWD299, I think. Guy Haley converted a whole load of relictors from marines and chaos marines...
    Dulce Et Decorum Est

No Rest For the Righteous Ebon Hand's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    96 (x3)

I almost started Relictors as my first army when I was a beginner. I was planning to include a Radical Inquisitor as an ally to them, making for a strikingly dark Imperial force. Normal marine selections and apply, and deamon weapons and artifacts to spice things up. I was going to do an overall anti-chaos/grey knights strategy since I knew several players of those armies and it fit perfectly with their story.

They have a compelling backround with the basic premise that they fight fire with fire by using the powers of chaos against itself, but at a great risk thier reputation as a loyal chapter. Since the new Marine codex came out, I don't think their rules are considered tournament legal, but I don't think many players would object to you using the deamon weapon rules in friendly games. If they do, you could always just taunt them till they let you. :lol:
    Last edited by Ebon Hand; December 25th, 2005 at 00:15.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the conquest of it." -Anon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

relictors

yea im pretty sure about the deamon weapons...by the way..do relictors their really cool
    especially in the eye of terror campaign..anyway im starting ultramarine 3rd company tyranid hunters army..but relictors are awesome

+ Reply to Thread