Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Howdy! Couple of questions on the uses of the Auspex:
1) If there are multiple enemy infiltrating units within the auspex range of a single squad, does that squad get to fire at each unit within that 4D6" range? The codex doesn't say anything specific, but the "them" mentioned in there seems to suggest the squad could fire at multiple models/units.
2) If the squad with the Auspex includes a Librarian, can he use his psychic powers at that time?
Thanks and hope y'all are having a happy holiday!
1) yes, you can shoot at multiple units, it is possible to have serious firepower against infiltrators (but it is unlikely to happen)
2) It says the unit get a free round of shooting against infiltrators, I doubt that includes psyhic powers but i'm not sure.
Hope this helps.
The squad with the auspex basically gets one shooting phase against one infiltrating squad.
So, unless it has split fire, it can only fire at 1 squad.
The librarien may use any of his psychic powers that would normally be used instead of shooting such as FotD or FotA or Vortex of Doom.
Mentor of Space Marine Commanders far and wide.
Efficiency VS Point Cost VS Ease Of Use - Your best bets:
1) Chaplain led Assault squad - 2 plasma pistols, powerfisted sergeant
2) 8 man Devastator squad - 4 missile launchers
3) Land Speeder Tornado - HB + AC