New Army I Am Starting - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

right now I am on vacation, but when i get back to camp lejeune, I will be starting up a new army, a Blood Angels successor chapter, called the Chosen of the Sun, based off of the aztecs.
    I was actually gonna resculpt their close combat weapons to look like aztec war mattoxs. i figured the Blood Angels storyline would go good with the Aztec blood sacrifice culture.
    thought you all might find that interesting
    (chosen of the sun is still a working title for my army, i still haven't totally settled on a name yet)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vegitarianism is willingly demoting yourself on the food chain.</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so there just blood angles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Ragnar, unless you want to go the same way as DMC, then you would do well to follow the forum rules. That reply dangerously counts as spam, and we do not tolerate it on these forums, as I recall you have been warned before. We do not intend to be as lenient as we have been in the past.

On the plus side, it sounds like a refreshing idea for a converted army, Baradiel. You always hear of Star Wars themed armies, but this is a real break from the norm. Kudos to you&#33;
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just meant that they are exacly the same as blood angles i am sorry if that was spam but thats what i meant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, they are, essentially, blood angels. like i said, they are a successor chapter. i don&#39;t plan on deviating from the codex, at least not rules wise. I am gonna get around to making up more "fluf", as you say. this just goes to show you as i have said on some other threads, you can do an originial army, with unique and interesting conversions, and storylines, without having to change any rules.
    inquisitor, thanks for the pat on the back.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vegitarianism is willingly demoting yourself on the food chain.</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Just a quick little note for ragnar_blackmane.. Well clearly they are not exactly the same as Blood Angels&#33; First of all, the are called Chosen of the Sun, not Blood Angels. Secondly, they have completely different fluff from the Blood Angels. They are a SUCCESSOR Chapter to the Blood Angels&#33; Don&#39;t you know your fluff?
    The only thing they have in common are their rules.
    I mean, you&#39;re not going to say that Novamarines, White Consuls, Patriarchs of Ulixis, The Mentor Chapter, Howling Griffons or Imperial Fists are Ultramarines are you? They use the same rules and that&#39;s as far as it goes&#33;

Baradiel, it sounds like a great project and I&#39;m looking forward to seeing the finished result. I myself have made an Ultramarines successor Chapter and I think it&#39;s really cool to make your own Chapter and fluff.
    If you are interested, the fluff for my Chapter can be found here.
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh kinda like i did with the space wolves and just renamed everything into the topic of the searchers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just wanted you all to know, the army is comming along fine. i have one tac squad done, a devistator, and my sanguinary high priest and eagle warriors (honor guard)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, if it&#39;s based of Aztecs and those sort of things, maybe you could use the Thousand Son heads&#33; I know, they are more Egyptian :unsure: but it would make your army look SO much like an individual.

:blink: I just got an idea...must think of a conversion idea for my Omega Squadron&#33;&#33;&#33;

W/D/L

Dwarfs 1/0/0 (Reset due to new rules)

Space Marines 0/0/0 (still under construction)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thing is, i already have a thousand sons army, so, in my case, it wouldn&#39;t really make them look more individualized.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast