How Many Plasma Cannons In My Long Fangs Squad - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: how many plasma cannons should i use in my long fangs

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll

3 11.54%

9 34.62%

0 0%

7 26.92%
  • none thell blow up in your face

4 15.38%
  • none take a preditor instead of fangs

3 11.54%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i currently use 2 plasma cannons and 2 las cannons in my long fangs should i change anything

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have 2 packs of long fangs, one is my short range one, with 2 heavy bolters, and 2 multi meltas, and the other is 2 plasma and 2 las
    works pretty well. good mix of anti personel and anti armor
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vegitarianism is willingly demoting yourself on the food chain.</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i use basic marines but the principle stands. keep anti tank in tactical squads. the first thing a tank player will do is target a big expensive lascannon squad.
    i more often have 4 heavy bolters myself (mainly play imp and tau and eldar) but against marines i will field four plasma canons.
    the stopping power vrs marines is unnatural. ten marines a turn vaporised on average thats a whole squad well worth every point.
    in a general army i still advise 4 as you need them if you come up against marines and can stop light vehicles with them (watch sentinals cringe) and instant kill alot of no marine leaders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buddy space wolves canot have a tactical squad nor a heavy weapon on a troop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only one word for that.
    Eeeeekkk&#33;&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude dont take any, take 4 Missile Launchers instead. Frags may be weak and relitevly useless against a small squad but a Krak Missile is almost as good as a lascannon without a hefty points cost.
    Cheese >

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

keyword almost

can a krak missle pene a land raider NO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take 1 lascannon, 2 plasma cannons and 1 missile launcher, and use the pack leaders benefit to full advantage. (plasmas for troops, las for armoured stuff, missile launcher varies depending on targets)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take a bunch of Predator Annihilators. I&#39;ve found that with that kickass 13 front armor, no basic weapons can do anything. You need at least S7 to do anything. Come on&#33; Not even an Assault cannon can do anything&#33;
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh you didn&#39;t say you were hoping on destroying big tanks, or did you and I wasnt listening. Hhm, I suggest ze remedy for this is get a 2 Long Fang packs with one fully armed with ze Lascannons, and another with Plasma/Heavy Bolter
    Or if thats abit much of a hefty point cost then get a Single Long Fang pack and have 2 lascannons, 1 plasma and 1 Heavy bolter. Just my veiw though ye know.
    Im not sure it would be fully functional with your tactics but then again thats just life.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast