Teleport homers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teleport homers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teleport homers

I have a Lysander terminator army. I would like to teleport a squad of grey knight terminators in with them. I know that I cannot use lysander reroll of the reserve roll for the grey knight terminators. So it is most likely that Lysander and his Squads will come in first. Can I equip his sargent with a homer and use it to bring the grey knight terminaters in later with the homer. Thanks in advance

3K Highest Elves
    2K RavenWing
    2K Saim-Hann Eldar
    3K Tau
    4K Pts Freaky Fast ORCS
    5K Hive Fleet Devourer
    2.5K Bretonnian Knights
    3K Tomb Kings

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

A TP homer is a TP homer. You can give a TP homer to a unit/character in your parent army, and that can be used to control where the GKs land, if you like.
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

This is correct, but the TP Homer *must* be on the table at the start of the turn it's used. So if your TP Homer-carrying unit AND the GKT unit both come into play in the same turn, the GKT unit cannot use the TP Homer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perfect, thanks guys.
    3K Highest Elves
    2K RavenWing
    2K Saim-Hann Eldar
    3K Tau
    4K Pts Freaky Fast ORCS
    5K Hive Fleet Devourer
    2.5K Bretonnian Knights
    3K Tomb Kings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mEGALOMANIAC
    This is correct, but the TP Homer *must* be on the table at the start of the turn it's used. So if your TP Homer-carrying unit AND the GKT unit both come into play in the same turn, the GKT unit cannot use the TP Homer.
    Maniac, I would LOVE to see this in a GW FAQ somewhere...I hear too many people bragging about their mega-Deep Strike teleport army of death that puts 25 Terminators on your front lines in a turn, but all of those Space Marine players are so enamored with their armies that they don't listen when I tell them that, sorry, that Chaplain can't bring two dozen of his buddies in until I get a chance to blow him away. And a GW employee backed one of those guys up, probably because he wanted to see him buy all those Terminators...sigh...
    "HQ, my LOS is blocked by a soda bottle. I'm moving to unmask my guns."
    "Negative! The soda bottle is the Carnifex!"
    "Dang proxy models!"
    -Cmdr. Kren, www.tsoalr.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor Solexus
    Maniac, I would LOVE to see this in a GW FAQ somewhere...I hear too many people bragging about their mega-Deep Strike teleport army of death that puts 25 Terminators on your front lines in a turn, but all of those Space Marine players are so enamored with their armies that they don't listen when I tell them that, sorry, that Chaplain can't bring two dozen of his buddies in until I get a chance to blow him away. And a GW employee backed one of those guys up, probably because he wanted to see him buy all those Terminators...sigh...
    An FAQ? It already says it in the teleport homer's description on the wargear page. Or at least it does in the space marine codex. Last line of the description reads...

"Also note that the teleport homer must already be on the table at the start of the turn for it to be used"
    "You challenge me knowing that I am Xiahou Dun!?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah...they either say it works anyway, or that you Deep Strike at the beginning of the turn, so it works. It's all madness...
    "HQ, my LOS is blocked by a soda bottle. I'm moving to unmask my guns."
    "Negative! The soda bottle is the Carnifex!"
    "Dang proxy models!"
    -Cmdr. Kren, www.tsoalr.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really I only bring 20 terminators in with 8 assault cannons, usually with scout homers if the vet sarge's don't get thumped first. Then I can bring in 10 GK terminators with power weapons ST6 later to do the dirty work when they become available. Lysanders reserve reroll lets me get the AC in PDQ. It's got a lot of Fluffffffff to with the IMPERIAL FISTS 1st company. Somtimes I lose a few but that happens in WAR. Thamks Gentlemen
    3K Highest Elves
    2K RavenWing
    2K Saim-Hann Eldar
    3K Tau
    4K Pts Freaky Fast ORCS
    5K Hive Fleet Devourer
    2.5K Bretonnian Knights
    3K Tomb Kings

+ Reply to Thread