Assembling arco-flaggelants? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Assembling arco-flaggelants?

Hi guys,

I wasn't quite sure if it was best to put this in the conversion forum or the witch hunters forum, but I figured you guys can help me best. I'm planning to assemble a box of arco-flaggelants soon and I have a few questions about them.

Do you guys fill up the small gap between the arms and the torso with green stuff, and then prime and paint? Or do you paint the torso and arms seperately and then glue everything down? I'm kinda leaning towards the second method, because I think it's hard to paint these models with the arms in place, but I'm not sure if I'll have a crappy looking gap in my models.

Any advice?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

37 (x2)

This is a talent that I clearly lack. Others may have better advice.

I pinned mine, and I'm still bleeding from it. It was so hard to line up the holes of the ill-formed ball joints that I had to drill through the outside of the arm into the armpit so as to get proper alignment. Holding that spikely little monster tightly was as gruesomw as the model itself. But they will never break, alas.

As to painting, they can be painted after assembly with no problem.

+ Reply to Thread