Understanding Allies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Understanding Allies

I have a 1000pt. army that i hope to bring up to 1500pts. and in that addition i would like to include an inquisitorial retinue and maybe some grey nights or grey night termies. I could really use some help in the area of allies. I know very little and i have the macragge rulebook and codex but didnt find much. Is it a good idea in the firstplace and if so how does it work?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The rules for allies are in the respective codices (Codex: Daemonhunters for Grey Knights).
    In short you are allowed to take a few units (1 HQ, 1 elite, 2 troops, 1 FA) in addition to your standard army, but they cannot be the compulsive units for the mission, the 1 HQ and 2 troops you normally have to take must still come from the base army. Also, you can't take more than the allowed number of units from any category (so only 2 HQ's combined).
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    The other 2% are smart enough to question the 'science' behind that number...
    And it's spelled EMPEROR!

+ Reply to Thread