Platoon Command Questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

Platoon Command Questions

I have a few questions about the Infantry Platoon manly its “Command Squad�. Some of them are stupid and I think I know the answer. Can they have there own Support Squads? Can they have all the same things like Medics and Heavy Weapons? Can you make the leader a Heroic Senior officer? Finally if you have a master vox in your HQ Command squad do you need one for each squad or just one in the same platoon for it to affect all of them, or just one vox caster in the platoons command squad? Would doing the latter effect the hole Platoon?

thank you in advance for the help

If you do things right people wont be sure if you have done anything at all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Dawn Under Heaven Triumph Of Man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    -170 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by zabien
    Can they have there own Support Squads?
    No, only HQ command squads can.

Can they have all the same things like Medics and Heavy Weapons?
    You may take a medic and Heavy weapons, however only HQs can select Master voxes and Standard Bearers.

Can you make the leader a Heroic Senior officer?
    No, you can only select a junior officer. How ever he may get the stats of a HSO by taking an honorifica imperialis

Finally if you have a master vox in your HQ Command squad do you need one for each squad or just one in the same platoon for it to affect all of them, or just one vox caster in the platoons command squad? Would doing the latter effect the hole Platoon?
    Only the HQ may select a Master Vox. For a squad to benefit from the Master vox (and if you say otherwise I'll break your goddamn virtual arms) they need a vox themselves to recieve the orders.

Karmoon
    ... only triumph could turn pooing his pants into a good thing..

+ Reply to Thread