My Awesome Guys and good luck - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Awesome Guys and good luck

During one game when i was facing nids my one commander took out a carnifex and left another one with 1 wound and a hive tyrant with 2, fighting all in close combat.

Another time it was my sergeant vs. a zoanthrope, last guys in the game. My sergeant came back twice using bionics to finally kill his zoanthrope and win the game.

The Ten Dimensions

"I read about something like this in a book." "Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?" "...Oh yeah."-Peter and Brian Griffin

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    101 (x3)

One time i had a squad of 4 Grey hunters (Bolters) get charged by a unclean one killed
    it then and there. I also had a sqad of 2 SW scouts get charged by 5 Genestealers
    killed them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Clown
    Aren't we just the popular boy! Your title should read 'stud muffin of LO'!

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

I once had my terminator clad wolf lord tie up a hive tyrant and guard for 4 turns!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, i have a great story along these lines. i guess i wont go into much detail...

but basically, it was the...third, iirc....game i ever played, and it was my space marines vs. my friend's nids. we played an "attacker vs defender" scenario, with a set amount of concrete turns (i cant remember how many), then afterwards we'd roll a dice to see if the game went on another turn. iirc it was a scenario just straight out of the rulebook, but i cant recall what it was called.

ANYWAY, as the game progressed, he totally owned me. i never got in a good position to shoot at him with the majority of my troops, so he suffered minor casualties. all my troops were dead....except my multi-melta devastator marine. i had moved him into a ruins terrain piece, and the gaunts had just surrounded him. they assaulted.

here comes the hilarious part: they could never score any wounds on him. theyd hack and slash, and he'd get armor save after armor save after armor save. he'd hit back, not doing really any better. but my friend just kept PILING gaunt minis around my MM mini, trying to get the most of his units in CC with my MM marine. soon, he was piling gaunts on top of my model, which was a funny sight tbh. (is that even allowed?)

THE MARINE NEVER GOT KILLED. i rolled the dice to see if the game would go on after a looooong time of this, and i finally got a break and rolled the lucky number, and thus the game ended. my friend didnt succeed his objective in the game, so i won!

that was the funniest thing i have ever seen tbh.

'sucks that i cant remember the scenario, though
    -::The CDG Forums::-

Better crippled in body than corrupt in mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something like this happened again! I was fighting Tau. I had deep-striked my CC master at the other side of the board to take out 2 squads of firewarriors that were getting annoying. After killing them he had to run back to my side to fight the Tau commander. I knew it would take about 6 turns to get him there and there was no way my master could catch the commander (he had a battlesuit so he moved 6" in the assault phase). So I ran my dreadnought in CC with the commander squad. He had about 3 shield drones protecting him and they had to take all the hits. On the first turn I killed 2 of them. Then while my master was running to catch the commander the dreadnought the squad there. The ONE shield drone didn't die from the dreadnought in CC (it had a DCCW too!) finally the drone died about one turn away but it was still enough to drive the commander into a corner. That was the only time I've ever wanted an enemy model to stay alive.
    Last edited by ThatGuy; February 14th, 2006 at 23:25.
    The Ten Dimensions

"I read about something like this in a book." "Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?" "...Oh yeah."-Peter and Brian Griffin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -39 (x0)

arghh

well, for the sake of comedy i played nids with a RG cc army!, i had a veterans squad with alot of power weaps, a CC termie squad,and Shrikes wing (although it was a small game not over 1,500 points) I charged his genestelars with my Vets, (with commander) it was a masacreade and i plowed through with 1 casualtie, my Shrikes wing killed a hive tyrant and consolidated to some termagaunts, He deepstruck 3 lictors into terrain, therefore i went first at assault and the lictors KO'ed all my shrikes wing! at the end i had 1 lightning clawed CC termie against endless reiforcments of Nids (special rule) he killed 201 points of nids before he went down!,

this reminds me, when played with Daemonhunters,Daemons keep coming back at the edge of the board, 12 turns past before my grey knights in power armour, where all laid dead, amazing!
    The commandments of the space marines
    1) thou shalt not put a 'honk if u think im sexy sticker on the sisters rhino
    2)C-3P0 is NOT a necron ambasador
    3) thou shalt not ask a banshee, to karaoke
    4)thou shalt not ask the inquisition to bring down the exterminatus on you ex-wife

I bring PANDEMONIUM! Zephyr_the_AzureWind's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

My lone jump pack master with lightning claws killed a super melee carnifex in close combat once as he never failed his invulnerable halo save even after being charged by the 3 squads of hormagaunts close by for the next 3 turns..after the carni went down he kept killing enough gaunts to clear the area so my opponent wouldn't get any attacks that turn and pile in since I won the assault. An assault squad came to bail him out after at least 2/3rds of one brood was whittled down.

the much more heroic story was my last game actually.

On the first turn an entire devestator squad of 3 rockets and a lascannons with four more marines rapidfiring bolters & a landraider fired on a flying hive tyrant.......it survived with one wound and I used all my heavy firepower already. TAking the chance of not shooting the incoming hormagaunts a small 5 man bolter squad rapidfired into the hive tyrant (note that it had the warp shield).....and only one hit.....and then that one bullet wounded.....and then he failed his
    2+ save and died. I have officaily decked that one marine out with tyranid trophies to remind me of that shooting phase.
    Raven Claws Space Marine Chapter........2500 points
    Waagh Rotskrag (in building process)

Member of the Fluffmaster Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont plays marines but i damn well respect them!

this is from third Ed.\
    a ten man sqaud of black templar piled out of a landraider crusader that my hammerhead had just blown up

then from inside a forest, 6 of my tau stealth suits fired 18 str5 shots into the marines, now they r good, but i did not expect them to kill 9 marines leaving only one with a rocket left.

Now it gets good for the marines, the rocket launcher guy missed every shot made all his leadership checks and saves until the sixth turn where he failed one, rushed into melee (B. T. after all) and continued to use his only two attacks to bludgeon two elite tau warriors to death with the butt of his rocket launcher (or fists if you prefer) now turns out that those 2 30 point models gave just a enough VP to kill me.

Nothing moves a space marine, except for machine gun fire easily mistaten for a swarm of angry bees. we honored that marine by placing a (convienantly, this itme we found in a gutter next to jack in the box eaarly that day) bunble bee sticker to his arm plate. he has been dubbed "Bees"

Bees later killed a broadside in melee, and managed to survive three turns with a broodlord in cc thanks to bad rolling on my part

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

I got you all beat. A scout sergent with termi honors ( had spare points) by himself ( his squad was dead) took out 5 ork bikers in a couple close combate phases (he won in there assault then mine then theirs againt). I mean this guy survived the charge of 7 ork bikes - killed 2 in shooting from cover and the shooting of 7 twin linked "ork heavy bolters." He prevented the orks from capturing the only table quarter that wasn't contested and since he was the only model in and within 6 inches of the quarter the "ref" gave me the table quarter and I won by those victory points minus one. Phew close call saved by a scout sergent. He is now part of my xenos hunter squad remodeled of course.

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

My best was recently- 10 wulfen and a wolf priest (base + plasma pistol) took out 22 terminators and an emporers champion in the course of 1 game!

They were on fire, it took a terminator assault squad (who the wulfen killed), a chaplin and the EC (the EC and my preist killed each other) to stop them.

Thats over 700 points dead from a 240 point unit and a 110 point priest!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast