Blood Angels Vs Space Wolfs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which army is beter. what are there strong points and what are there weak points.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They both quite combat orrientated.
    Blood angels and Space Wolves Both Get new Dreadnaughts.
    They both get new units.

Blood angels have Black Rage which makes them hard but the Space Wolves have the true grit rule. It's basicly a matter of slight differences between combat troops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blood angels can have DC for free which is a good advantage in Cc (your marines basically have invul saves&#33
    space wolves have the benefit of the true grit skill, but also blood claws have 4 ATTACKS so 10 BC = 40 attacks very impressive. Same applies to 13th company but wulfen who has 4 attacks on str 5!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honour Guard can have: Bolt pistol and power weapon, and terminator honours on top of there standard attack this equals lots of attacks with power weapons oh yeah and jump packs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

they both have their good points blood angels are just a normal army with some new rules so theyre good at cc, and space wolves are an entirely differnt army made for cc
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, sure... all that is great, but look at the fluff! Sanguinius is a kick-ass angel of vengeance, while Russ is basically a fat hairy loon. The BA have to struggle against the Black Rage or be forever damned, while the SW get an extra bowl of kibble if they are good boys.

There, that should get some angry responses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Firstly to say Space Wolfs are an entirely new army implies that they have spent alot of time on Space Wolfs giving them lots of extra stuff this implies that they must have spent more time on Space Wolfs which means that Space Wolfs have had too much time spent on them I may of course be wrong but that is what your statement sounded like.

Also both Primarch's are hard probably about the same because I have heard that the Space Wolfs Primarch is one of the hardest and everyone I know says that Sanguinius was one of the hardest even people who don't collect Blood Angels.

Also yes Blood Angels must resist the Rage or forever be damned but there are the occasional exception were Marines have overcome it for example Lord Mephiston.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets not forget the curse of the wulfen. All space wolves have it, no matter how small it may be. Our primarch was also the best in hand to hand combat. The only to be best leman russ is The emperor.

they both have their good points blood angels are just a normal army with some new rules so theyre good at cc, and space wolves are an entirely differnt army made for cc
    bam, he just summed it up. If you dont charge with the blood angels then you are just using normal marines. While wolves are a completely different story.
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you could say that but it may be arrogant to say that Space wolfs Primarch was best in hand to hand. If you read it in the Space wolfs codex then it may be an over-exaggeration.

Also the Blood Angels do have special rules if all Space Wolfs (( Is it wolves? ))
    have wulfen (( I apologise I normally play Fantasy so am not an expert on all armies in 40 K so I don't know what Wulfen does )) then it would be a comparison to Blood Angels Black Rage and Death company. (( 2 special rules all Blood Angels must follow ))
    So to say Wulfen makes them completely different is a bad analagy come up with something stronger for example special units and why they are better then I will reply. I like debating so please don't turn this into something that makes me annoyed like saying for example : Space Wolves are the best!.
    Without giving actual reasons also please don't send stuff like that on purpose to irritate me it gets tedious and is very immature.

Your sincerely Ross

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, the mark of the wulfen. This in my opinion is just like the black rage taken over one of the death company. If you read the description it says that the curse of the wulfen is fully manifest in an individual given the mark of the wulfen in a normal space wolf army. Also the 13th company space wolves are an entire company of space wolves in which the curse of the wulfen is almost manifest in each individual. Those who have succumb to it are changed into wulfen. Werewolves in power armor to be exact. This can be related to the flesh tearers chapter of the blood angels which almost every member is doomed to fall to the black rage and their higher proportion of death company in their chapter. The mark of the wulfen and the black rage, are in a way similar, though the blood angels are obviously more affected by their flaws rather than the space wolves who are able to supress it for the most part.

Also the reason why i say the blood angels are basically normal marines is that their special rules are only useable on the charge. If you dont charge or are charged first then the special rules are useless.
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast