pinning - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: pinning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

pinning

Ok so I have my Basiliks and I want to know the corect rules on pinning a squad down. What do I need to do to pin? I guess hit and kill off x amout or guys right? What do they need to role for it?

If you do things right people wont be sure if you have done anything at all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x2)

All you need to do is score at least one wound, Zabien. If you score a wound they must take a leadership test, if they fail, they are pinned. Also - because an Earthsaker is a barrage weapon they take the Ld test with a -1 modifier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Xethemez
    All you need to do is score at least one wound, Zabien. If you score a wound they must take a leadership test, if they fail, they are pinned. Also - because an Earthsaker is a barrage weapon they take the Ld test with a -1 modifier.
    Edit:
    You need to cause at least one casualty. You could cause wounds all you want, but if your opponent saves them all, he doesn't need to take a test.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

so i kill one guy they must take a pinning/ld test? and they cant move tell they pass it right? and they take the test becuse thay have no line of sight and cant shoot back? also just becuse its and ordance it has a -1 mod to it why? if theres no good reason then were dose it say this in the codex or big book o rules?

thanks you guys are good peoples
    If you do things right people wont be sure if you have done anything at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

You need to read the rules on ordinance and pinning, it is quite clear, whilst asking for clarification is acceptable asking for the basic rules is against board policy, thread closed
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Closed Thread