chimera conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chimera conversions

ok i have absolutely loads of rhinos but only 1 chimera and i have literally no money and was thinkin of converting a couple of rhinos to be chimeras. any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. at the minute im thinkin of simply taken the turret of my predator and putting it on a rhino to make it look like a multilaser turret or something.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x2)

I wouldn't have a problem with my opponent doing that, and although the Rhino is smaller than a Chimera, I have less trouble beleiving 12 guardsmen fit in there than 10 marines!

You may find this guide useful. It isn't a Rhino > Chimera conversion, but he turns a Predator turret into a multi-laser like you want to...

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/4...heads/p1/4.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x2)

cut the doors off, if you can plasticard 'em into something akin to the old belly-gunners from bombers (something an guardsman would sit in to fire off his 3 vehicle mounted lasguns) (giving you the 6 needed for the chimera and justifying the lower armor because 1/3 the side is glass-covered... and remves the side hatches missing for the chimeras)

then the turret is definately a good thing...

and clear out one of the windows for the hull mounted weapon, and you're good to go...
    Pictures of the Smigs Army for your amusement....
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b390/Holy_Smigs/

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women"

"JESUS SAVES! the rest of your models each take a wound."

+ Reply to Thread