2000pt deamon hunters list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

36 (x1)

2000pt deamon hunters list

ok i'm putting up this list to see if you can helpme with it.. i'm a few points short and want to know whatyou think would go there. and if yousee anything wrong withthe listor that could be improved

Grandmasterwith holocaust. with terminator retinue (5 terminators one with psycannon)
    420 pts

Inquisitor lord- (combi melta and power sword)
    Retinue- 3 x Gun servitors (1 plasma,1 heavy bolter and 1 multi melta
    2 x Acolytes (1 with plasma pistol. other with hellgun and Power armour)
    1 X Sage

Inquisitorin terminator armour with power sword, storm shield and holocaust

2x deathcult Assassins
    80 pts

Vindicare Asassin

Grey Knights Squad- justicar5 grey knights with one psycannon with teleport homer

Grey Knights Squad- justicar 6 grey knights with one incinerator with teleport homer

Storm Trooper Squad - Veteran(boltgun and plasmapistol with close combat weapon)teleport homer
    plus 9 Storm troopers with hellguns
    Transport - Rhino with smoke launchers extra armour and hunter killer missile
    201 pts

Grey Knight Dreadnaught- Twin linked Heavy blolter, psycannon bolts,incinerator, extra armour, smoke launchers and blessed
    153 pts

Grey Knight Dreadnaught - twin linked lascannon, Missile Launcher, extra armour, smoke launcher and blessed
    158 pts

total points = 1892 points

this leaves me with 108 points still

suggestions on where to use them and for what?

my overall plan is to have the termis depstrike where their needed. hence the telepot homers. on grey knight squd is for larger numbers of poor armour troops and the other is suppression fire as they advance along with them or on a seperate objective (or alternativly to hold a position)

the deathcult are their to get up close witha leader or something high valuea rmour and waste it. (hopefully) and the vindicare is to take out heavy weapon squads or powerweapon/fistleaders to hlep my knight survive. (i love this guy he always pays for himself usually twice over for me)

the terminator inquisitor is for up close with holocaust.. might deepstrike might march him across.. behind cover

the inquisitor lord is for standing back and shooting.. and if neseccery can advance closer to use his more devestating melta weapons.. or if chargedhe can hit back. sage is obvious for its use. the acolytes areeextrawounds. specially the power armoured one..

the storm troopers are the adaptableunit. they can hold a position make a charge or back up a unit as needed.i wouldn't normally equip the sargent like that but the model i'm using has those weapons represented on himn so i'm giving him them.(WYSISYG rules)

the dreadsare ther for support and to give some MUCH needed anti armoutr ability.

the psycannon dread is for trops as is obvious from it's load out

the missile and lascannon dread will stay back and provide fire support picking off enemy tanks/dreads/killerkans/and other vehicles

so..any suggestions

I got lost on the road of life

2. Remove Advertisements

Senior Member Phoenix Guard 1988's Avatar
    Daytona Beach, FL (yay college!)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

There is an army list section at the top of the forum. Please post this list their and we will be happy to critique it.
    1500 years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe
    500 years ago everybody knew the world was flat
    5 minutes ago you knew humans were alone on the planet
    Imagine what you'll know tomorrow

Imagine-John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread