Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I have a couple of questions regarding putting IC's on bikes:
1) If you give the IC a bolt pistol as well as his other hand weapon does he get the +1 attack for having two hand weapons? Or does it not matter as he has to have one free to hold on to the bike!
2) Also, if he is on a bike, does that make him unable to join squads like assault squads, beacause he's not equipped the same?
1. Yes he does. In 3rd edition he didn't but the rule was removed in 4th edition.
2. He can join any squad he likes, but movement can get complicated. If he joins a tactical squad, then both them and him can move as normal but must remain within coherency (which pretty much rules out a turbo boost move). The same applies to assault marines, but he doesn't gain the ability to leapfrog terreign (ie he still has to take a test for passing through difficult terreign, not just for beginning or ending a move in it).
Greetings from Planet X, I hope you enjoy your day.
Join us in the Librarium Online Chatroom
what does IC stand for?
Everything you have been told is a lie!
That is incorrect. Page 50 of the rulebook, the third sentence of the first paragraph under the section entitled "Characters Joining & Leaving Units". Unfortunately, his speed is throttled.Originally Posted by Corianis
Why do the survivors remain anonymous -- as if cursed -- while the dead are revered? Why do we cling to what we lose while we ignore what we still hold?
Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives.
--Duiker, "Deadhouse Gates"
By normal I think he ment 6". Obviously if they each used their normal movemnt, the biker would be out of coherancy in one turn.Originally Posted by Ostsol
Mentor of Space Marine Commanders far and wide.
Efficiency VS Point Cost VS Ease Of Use - Your best bets:
1) Chaplain led Assault squad - 2 plasma pistols, powerfisted sergeant
2) 8 man Devastator squad - 4 missile launchers
3) Land Speeder Tornado - HB + AC