Rules for first Company? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rules for first Company?

I understand that the first company of a sm chapter is mostly terms w/ some vets and dreads/land raiders to support them. with this in mind does any one know if it would be possible to make a first comp list, and if so what would count as troops for the army?

Let The Blood of our enemies flow!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simply said... it is not possible, since you alway's have to have 2 troops. the only list this can be done with is deathwing...

but if you want to give it a go, try to equip your troops with ccw/bp with the trait take the fight to them. it is IMO the fluffiest solution. then use wisdom of the ancient to field 2 hvy support dreads and a LRC and you have 3 elites open to use for terms and vets. than also use a term commander with term command squad and there it is...
    ~ Liberate tuteme ex inferis ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the info but i was trying to make a first comp. BA army (Just thinking about it makes me grinn) oh well, it was worth the asking.

Let The Blood of our enemies flow!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    -61 (x0)

What you can do is use the Dark Angels' Deathwing list to represent your own first company.

Simply use the rules for Deathwing straight from the codex and apply a different paint job. This represents at least part of the first company of a successful chapter fairly well.

Remember that, while painting a Deathwing army in colours other than green and white is probably acceptable, playing a deathwing army with any traits or special rules from other marine army added in certainly is not.

I almost have enough Ultramarines Terminators to play an Ultramarine-schemed deathwing list, and I will probably try it sometime.

Senior Member DominionWeaponsGroup's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    -66 (x0)

yeah, what bean said. use the deathwing rules and paint them how you like. you might catch some flak from some people, but most shouldnt care.
    Take life seriously, its lethal.

+ Reply to Thread