where do I get the stuff for heavy mortar? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where do I get the stuff for heavy mortar?

I was looking at the GW site and downloaded the armoured company thingy they have to download and the griffon says it is equipped with a heavy mortar. If this information (the str, ap, etc) for the heavy mortar is supposed to be freely available, then can someone please tell me what it is. If you have to buy a ridiculously expensive book for it then please tell me what it is so I can get my camera phone and take it to the shop and photograph it. No Cheredanine I am not asking for any information that GW doesnt want you to know but where to get it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

1 of the forgeworld armour books:

IMPERIAL ARMOUR VOLUME ONE
    Last edited by Zema; March 31st, 2006 at 10:54.
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, thanks. I would have thought that it would be publically available info if they give everything else for the tank in the armoured company codex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

The on line GW armoured company rules are a poor cousin to the Forgeworld armoured battle group rules, both in organisation and in types, there are a number of vehicles in IA1 that are not covered in the GW AC rules, notably, leman Russ Exterminator, various pieces of artillery, including towed arty and hydra SP AA and perhaps most importantly, 4 super heavy tanks, as well as aircraft
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not IA, but the first Chapter Approved, under the Armored Company section. The Imperial Armor book has some neat stuff, but not the Griffon. I suppose that the old IG codex also has the rules for it, but I'm too lazy to dig out my copy -- if I could even remember where it might be.

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

Cheapest bet would be to see if you could pick yourself up an old copy of Codex Imperial Gaurd as the rules for it are in that, The model itself you could buy the parts to convert the Chimera Chassis From Forge world or you could buy the parts from Games Workshop directly (that would also be a lot cheaper).

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://uk.games-workshop.com/downloa...c-armylist.pdf

On the last page there is a summary which has the Griffon Mortar on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie
    Not IA, but the first Chapter Approved, under the Armored Company section. The Imperial Armor book has some neat stuff, but not the Griffon. I suppose that the old IG codex also has the rules for it, but I'm too lazy to dig out my copy -- if I could even remember where it might be.
    yeah, i misread on the fw site, it's:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/imparm3.htm

the third book
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Actsaully most of the Ig stuff is in IA1, I dont think IA3 has anything new appart from Aquilla landers and Warhound titans (which arguably isnt IG) and of course Elysian lists
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

+ Reply to Thread