Demonhunters + Iron Hands?? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demonhunters + Iron Hands??

Well yeah, i got a 2500 pt iron hands army with alot of armour, and some really tough guys. And i would like to know if taking a Demonhunters allied force consisting of Storm Troopers would work?, and a vindicare assassain(to take out the stupid power fisting sergeatns and lascannon toting guys), and also the stupid inquisitor lord that has to come along with it

As im iron hands i have 3 techmarine models and 3 dreadnaughts. So im thinkin like vindicare assasain + 2 dreads for elites, + a iron father as hq(or chaplain for my assault squad), and other random tanks as heavy support, assault squad for fast attack, and coupla troop squads of space marines/ inquisitorial storm troopers for good luck

Comments plz.

Im lookin to use this in an army that reaches 1000-1200 pts and is tournament(must be good against evertyhin, especially iron warriors and tyranids as i know a fair amount of them are goin in).

Current Professional Career
    Army:Space Marines
    Win/Loss/Draw:0:0:0

Total Gaming Career since 29/02/06
    Army:Space Marines
    Win/Loss/Draw:7:9:0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game-wise, it is sound enough.

However, the Iron Hands cooperating with the =][= would never happen.

+ Reply to Thread