Whole Hq = 1 Unit? Hmm...upgrade Time. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wondering since you could really upgrade a maxed out HQ for just +10 or +20 pts for lots of models. All the squads in a HQ unit count as 1 unit for compostion right?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a tough nut to crack. It all depends on how you look at army composition. I myself figured it the same way as you... My local gaming group claims that the "counts as one unit"-rule is there merely for simplyfying when filling out your org chart, so ppl won't misunderstand and think that one CHQ and a fire support team would fill upp two HQ choices.

As the majority of my opponents sees it that way I'll play it that way too, until it gets commented by the GW ppl.

Also, I mailed the rules boys and they said you buy the carapace upgrade for each unit in the HQ separately, but the advisors counts as being part of their respective units.

/Phreedh

Closed Thread